Chapter 31

Some of his hyungs running with tzuyu and nayeon but some of the boys were going back to the house again to take the other girls. Taehyung already get into a room for the treatment while jungkook going to the emergency room.

"I'm sorry sir you guys can't get in." The doctor said to Jin before closed the emergency room. Tzuyu already crying hardly in worried and don't want to lose him. Jimin Namjoon and Jin keep walking forth and back also in worried. They really didn't expect that jungkook will do this to save tzuyu and nayeon.

"He will be alright! Shhh, Don't cry. Jungkook is a strong guy!" Nayeon said while rubbing tzuyu's back. She still keep sniffing and afraid of this. Really afraid of losing him.Jin who suddenly realize after hearing nayeon's voice quickly look at nayeon and walk closer to her.

"Are you okay??!!!" Jin ask while hold nayeon's chin. He checked every inch of her face and furrowed his eyebrows when noticing a red tint colour on her cheek. Nayeon just let him doing that and look straight into his face.

"Did they do something bad to you?!" He ask coldly and staring deeply into her eyes.  Nayeon gulping and shooking her head.

"No. Nothing happened."

Tzuyu who sitting beside her immediately look at Jin makes he know nayeon was lying.

"That jerk slapped you???!!! Punch you!???" He ask while grinding his teeth. Nayeon gulping and slowly nodding as Jin tilt his head and walk back and forth again in frustrated. He ruffled his hair in mad of what happened to nayeon and also to Jungkook. What ever it is, that two jerks already dead.

The others girls arrived with the boys and the girls run towards tzuyu and nayeon, giving big hug.

"I'm really worried..." Jihyo mumbled while hugging them.

"We're okay... Now, Jungkook was in the emergency room and Taehyung also in the treatment room."

"What??!!! Taehyung getting shoot?" Sana ask with her eyes widened in shocked and look at the boys.

"Errr yes. At his leg." Jimin said slowly with a little grin.

Mina look at him slowly and give her gummy smile.

"And... You? Are you okay?" Mina ask Jimin makes he slightly eyes widened and gulping before nodded aggressively with his smile.

Jungkook already inside the emergency room without any news for an hour and the doctor also didn't getting out from the room. All of them especially tzuyu become more more and more worried. 

"Unnie... It's already one hour... What happened.." She shaking Nayeon and Jeongyeon arms while pouting. Nayeon sighing and smiling to her before the door of the emergency room suddenly swung open.

His Hyungs immediately rush to the doctor and the girls also stood up and rush to the doctor too.

"Doc, what happened to my brother doc??!!!" Jin ask in a rush and gulped, really in nervous of the news that the doctor will said. Tzuyu also gulping and her heart beating in worried plus nervous.

The doctor sigh and look at all of their faces.

"He had a massive bleeding and lost many blood but luckily the gunshot didn't damage any organs inside his body. We already make a surgery to get out the bullet just now and maybe for him to recover and woke up again it's take a long time. I don't know exactly how long is it but yes, he safe. And I want to say something, If he suddenly breathing heavily and trembling really hard make sure to call us as soon as possible. He might having a bad situation." The doctor explained as his Hyungs sigh in relief but at the same time still worried of the last fact of the doctor said. Tzuyu biting her lower lips and really wanted to see him right now.

"We will transfer him to the ordinary ward as soon as possible and you guys can see him there. But remember what I told earlier!!" The doctor said again and earning a nodded from all of them.

"Thankyou doc. Thankyou." Namjoon said and bowing a little before the doctor walk away leaving them. They actually in relief hearing that he still safe.