Chapter 22

The boys gathering at the corner of the house as the girls were at the living room. Namjoon glancing towards the girls for a second before look at the boys again.

"I think the jerks already know about you kook. They spread a wrong things about you which is involved with your family and your company."

Yeah.. Jungkook have a company that handled by his hyungs. He put some share under his hyungs name so that company was not his alone. They all share that big company. Jungkook hissed in mad and grinding his teeth.

"This will gonna be the last kook. We have to end them as soon as possible." Suga said earning a nodded from all of them while jungkook still glaring and breath heavily.

"I will meet this fucking shit." He said seriously makes all his hyungs eyes widened.

"you want to meet him alone?! No I don't agreed" Jin shooking his head aggressively.

"Namjoon hyung. Can you handle this? Make a appoinment with one of them. Either Kim mingyu or Kim Yugyeom. but... it seem more nice if it's KIM MINGYU." He smirking sarcastically and look at to his hyungs. They all wearing a uneasy face and don't want to let him alone.

"I will jut go and talk with him hyung. Don't worry." He nodded a little to convince his hyungs that he will be okay.

"Okay I will go and hack sonething to tell their men through our sistem that you want to meet their boss." Namjoon said and walk away to their secret room.

In the other side, The girls furrowed their eyebrows in weird of what the boys talking about.

"They seem really serious!" Dahyun said and all of them nodding.

"I will go first hyung. I will call you if sonething happened." Jungkook said and walk away to exit the house. Tzuyu just looking at his figure thar walk away. She sometimes also feels worried of him but... she immediately shrugged it off.

-

Jungkook waiting under a big tree as Mingyu smirking and walking towards him. They staring each other for a while with a really big gap between them.

jungkook eyes reddened and glaring really in mad. His body full with anger. Mingyu smirking and take off his sunglasses, raising his eyebrows towards him.

"oh jeon jungkook. Finally bro." mingyu said mockingly.

Jungkook clenching his jaw and his fist really in mad.

"How? Did my game was pretty good? But...I think your girl is more pretty than that." Mingyu said makes he more grinding his teeth and anger tears welled up in his reddened eyes.

"DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE TO TOUCH HER!!!" He slightly shout and glaring deeply.

"what? I'm not touching her. Not yet." Mingyu smirking and shrugged his shoulder.

"I'm fucking warning you! If you dare to do sonething to her... I will make sure you die no matter what." He glaring towards mingyu.

"Okay we will see, Jeon jungkook. A son of a bastard." Mingyu smirking and walk away.

Jungkook become more and more and more angry when he saying that but he hold it. He will make sure this jerk will dead in his hand. He promise that!

"I WILL KILL YOU JERK" He mumbled and staring deeply at mingyu figure who walk away with his men. Mingyu obviously have something big planned towards him. It will be a great war soon.