Chapter 16

A week had passed, tzuyu still just like usual spending her time at her shop and also with her unnies. She sometimes thinking of him but she just shrugged it off, don't want to keep thinking since her unnies already told them to not bother her and her unnies anymore.

"Hiii!!!" Someone said happily when getting inside her shop makes she realize from zoning out. She raise her euebrows and smiling too when seeing it was yugyeom.

"oh Hii yugyeom!"

"You still remember me??? Wah!!" He said and leaning at the counter in front of her. She nodded and giving a grin.

"Can I help you? You need a dog treat again?" She ask.

He immediately shook his head and furrowing his eyebrows.
"I want to meet you! Can't we be friends?" He grinning widely makes she chuckled and nodding.

"Of course! you're such a friendly guy!"

"So.... Can we take a lunch together today? Ah don't worry! I will treat you!" He raising his eyebrows as she squinting her eyes in hesitate. Should she go or not... hm

"Deal! But only a restaurant that near with this shop!" She raising her eyebrows as he immediately agreeing and give a thumbs up. Tzuyu then quickly cleaning her counter before going out together with yugyeom. They walk to the restaurant nearby without realizing that someone was glaring at them. After for a half an hour going out for lunch, Yugyeom send her to her shop again then waving his hand to excuse himself.

"We will meet again soon!" He said while smiling and walk away from her shop. She get inside the shop again and continue her works as Jungkook who the one that looking the scene just now, immediately rush and get inside the shop. A loud sounds hearing because he slammed the door roughly. She flinched a little and look up, seeing he was really in mad. He glaring, clenching his jaw and also his fist.

She gulping and biting her lower lips in afraid again.

"What the fuck was that?!" He ask and get closer to her, grabbing her waist and pull her closer makes their bodies doesn't have any gap with each other

She trembling again and look down in afraid of this side of him. A mafia side.

"I ASK YOU WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?!?????!!!!!"
He shout in anger and really mad without thinking that this side of him will make she more afraid towards him. She look up slowly onto his face and holding her tears in afraid. Her lips was pouting a little, holding the tears from bursting out. She really in afraid. Jungkook still glaring with his eyes reddened and welled up in anger tears. He can't hide the fact that he was jealous! No one could get closer and take her from him! NO ONE!!!!

He take a deep breath and ruffled his hair a little then glaring to her again, holding her chin roughly to look up at his face.

"DIDN'T I TELL YOU TO FUCKING IGNORE EVERY GUY OR MAN????!!!!! IS IT HARD TO DO???!!!!" He shout again. She closed her eyes in afraid as a tears finally escape from her eyes. Its rolling down on her cheeks. Jungkook who saw this immediately feels guilty.

'stupid jungkook stupidd!!!!' He told to himself in his mind. He slowly loosened the hold on her chin as she slowly look down on the floor. He make a gap between them and gripping his hair in frustrated. He feel stupid of being this mad towards her. Look now! She become more afraid to him.

She bitting her lower lips, wipe her tears and fidgeting her fingers until he come closer to her again and holding both of her shoulder. He bend his head to look at her face as she slowly look up to him.

"Don't you dare to get closer to any guy again if you don't want me to kill them." He glaring and giving a warn to her. It's not that he really mean it but.... it will become true if he really can't hold his anger and his jealousness. She gulping and slowly nodded makes a smirk plastered on his lips . He tap her cheeks a little before walk away from the shop. 

when he walk away, She suddenly remember about what nayeon said which is to give him back the ring he gave before. She immediately rush towards him.

"Jungkook-ah!!!" She shout as he immediately look around, facing her with his cold face. She gulping and slowly walk closer to him, handing him the ring.

"N-na-yeon u-unnie said I-i should n-not taking this e-expensive things from s-someone we d-don't know." She stuttering, still in afraid. He raise his eyebrows and bend his knee to make his height same as her.

"Who said you don't know me? You're Tzuyu and I'm jungkook. So we already knew each other. Keep it! I don't want to accept it back!!" He smirking a little and pating her head before he continue to walk away again. She slightly stunned of this side of him. Side which is will make anyone fall for him and likes him. Including her.

PS: I'm doing my best~