Chapter 29

When the boys leave the house, the girls seem really afraid and keep looking around. They feels uneasy. Suddenly a loud thud hearing at the back of the house makes momo shout in afarid.

"Shh.. There is nothing!" Jeongyeon said and they started to calm down again. The door was shook aggresively by someone makes all of them eyes widened and trembling in afraid.

"U-unnie..." Tzuyu mumbled and hiding behind nayeon.

"keep quiet." Jihyo whispered but the door finally swung open in a rough way and revealing two men and some of the other man behind the two was wearing a black clothes.

"AAAAAAAA!!!!" Sana shout as all of the men run towards them and grabbing the each of the girls. They already sniffing and tears rolling down on their cheeks including tzuyu. Mingyu smirking and follow by Yugyeom behind his back.

yugyeom take off his hoodie and cap makes tzuyu eyes widened and gulping.

"y-yu-gyeom.." She mumbled and receiving a smirk from him. Mingyu smirking and walk closer to her that holded by his man. He caressing her face as tzuyu was wriggled her hand, really in protest to let go from the man.

"DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE TO TOUCH HER!!!!" Nayeon shout and receiving a glare from yugyeom. Yugyeom walk to Nayeon and landed a hard slap on her cheeks makes all the girls bursting in tears more.

"UNNIE!!!!"

mingyu still caressing tzuyu's face with a smirk.

"No wonder why jungkook likes you." He whispered and lean closer to her face but she just glare and kicking his legs.

"ARGH!" Mingyu hissed in pain and glaring to her.

"TAKE THIS FUCKING GIRL TO OUR PLACE!"Mingyu shout earning a smirk from yugyeom and nodded from the men.

"and.. maybe you can take two or three girls more. Choose. I only want this one." Mingyu said and shrugged his shoulder before walk away to the outside.

"Because you shout just now so... i will take you huh bunny girl?" Yugyeom smirking and give a sign to the man to bring tzuyu and nayeon to the car.

"LET ME GO!!!!" Jeongyeon shout and tried really hard to let go of her hand and wanted to save nayeon and tzuyu but nothing the others could do.

The men dragging nayeon amd tzuyu to the car as the others still holded by their men.

"UNNIE!!!!" Tzuyu shout and wriggling her hand while crying hardly but there is useles.. They still dragging her and push her and nayeon on the car and the car immediately drove away. The men that holded each of the girls quickly let go of the girls hand and rush away to exit the house and go away.

The girls still in trembling but they all in shocked and rush to call jungkook.  Jungkook in the other side with the boys who still waiting for that jerks feels really annoyed since they still didn't come here. They didn't realize that they already being lied to their enemies.

'Ring..Ring'
The phone ringing as jungkook immediately accept it.

"KOOK!!! THEY TOOK TZUYU AND NAYEON. FASTER KOOK! I'M AFRAID....." Jihyo slightly shout in the call since she really in rush, worried and scared. Jungkook who hear it stunned and froze a little with his eyes welled up in anger tears. He grinding his teeth and hitting the car window roughly until its broken down.

"HYUNG,QUICK HYUNG, TRACK THE CAR THAT CAME TO OUR HOUSE THROUGH THE CCTV !!!! NOW HYUNG!!!"He shout and gulping as his hyungs was dumbfounded but still doing it in rush.

Namjoon immediately checking the cctv system and look at the car plate before tracking the car.

"Kook why kook." Taehyung ask.

"THEY LIED! THEY GO TO OUR HOUSE AND TOOK TZUYU AND NAYEON!!!" Jungkook shout in mad as jin seem eyes widened and started to getting mad too. Suga immediately drove away and follow the tracking that namjoon tracked before. Jungkook can't stay still as his hand trembling and ruffling his hair in really really really mad. He really don't want them to hurt her...