Chapter 6

Jungkook tilt his head a little, fixing his hair and get inside her shop followed by Jin. He look around, didn't see any figure of her or her unnie. He walk to the corner and seeing a figure of her makes he smirking and then walk to Jin again.

"Hyung. You stay in front of the door, don't let her unnie coming in! I want to talk with tzuyu alone." He whispered slowly as Jin obviously nodding because he can talk with nayeon too!

Jungkook put the foods on the counter before walk to her. Tzuyu who hearing some footsteps immediately turn her body and facing him. Her eyes widened when seeing it was him! The guy who she meet on the plane! He wearing a tint smirk and walk closer to her, as she was take some back steps with a gulped.

"W-where did you know i-i'm here?! W-why did you come here!" She ask and bumping her back on the shelf. He still walk forward and trapping her body between his hand. He purposely leaning his face closer to her and staring deeply.

"What do you think?" He suddenly talk makes she flinched and biting her lower lips in afraid.

"I-if it's about w-what happened t-that day, i-i'm really s-sorry. I didn't m-mean it." She stuttering and closing her eyes in really afraid. His stone cold face was the one that makes she afraid of him even though she still didn't know that he was a Mafia. And... What if she know? Will she be more afraid than this? That's what he keep thinking.

"Yes. About that day. You never faded from my mind." He sternly said and staring from her eyebrows, closed eyes, nose and lastly her lips. He licking his lips a little and look up to her closed eyes again, afraid if he will do anything that she don't like.

"I-i'm really sorry. I'm really sorry. Please." She said and didn't hear any answer from him as she slowly open her eyes, thinking that he already go away but nope! He still staring as their eyes meet with each other. Jungkook's face seem really serious this time as he really want to touch her and kiss her now. But... He need to endure and wait for it for a while. Not now.

He smirking a little and grabbing her hand makes she gulping. He could feel her hand was in cold that means she really afraid of him.

"Keep this." He put a ring on her finger and then glaring into her eyes again.

"Don't look at any guy or men, accept everything I want to give, follow what I will do to you and lastly... I will get you soon after everything settle."

"Understand???!!!" He slightly raise his voices makes she flinched and slightly pouting. Pouting because of afraid and wanted to burst into tears. Actually it's not that he want to raise his voices to her. But... He already used to it. That's why! He raise his eyebrows and still staring into her face. His heart thumping crazily and can't take his eyes off from her. He never saw someone like this before, someone that caught his attention in one second.

In the other side,Nayeon who coming back from the cafe shop eyes widened when seeing Jin was in front of the shop.

"Yah!!! Why did you come here??!!! Where is my sister?!!!" She ask and rush wanted to get inside the shop but Jin grab her hand.

"Calm down.. my friend want to talk to her for a while. And .... You can talk to me?" He raising his eyebrows and received a annoyed glare from nayeon.

"I don't care and I don't give a fuck with strangers. So get off from me and my girls!" Nayeon said and yanked his hand away.

"Wow..." He really in disbelief as every girls want him and his members but... This girl.. really hard to get and not like another girl!

She wanted to walk inside but Jin block her way and standing in front of her.

"Then... Let's know each other? I don't want to be a stranger with you." He give a tint smile and raising his eyebrows to convince her. Nayeon also raising her eyebrows.

"Deal, but let me get inside and see my sister and we can be friends after that!" Nayeon said as she really wanted to make sure that tzuyu in good condition. Jin immediately nodded and open the door for her. The two of them get inside the shop, meeting Jungkook and tzuyu who walking to the counter too. Tzuyu seems really tame and keep looking down makes nayeon furrowed her eyebrows and rush to her. She grab her by her waist and glaring to Jungkook.

"What the hell did you do to her??!!" Nayeon ask really in mad.

Jungkook raise his eyebrows and shrugged his shoulder.

"Nothing... That was some foods and make sure to eat! And.... Noona? Should I call you Noona? Take care of her for me!" He smirking and tap Jin shoulder as he already wanted to go away.

Jin nodded and giving a wink to nayeon.

"Eat well too! See you soon!" Jin waving his hand while Jungkook already walk away, exit the shop. Jin immediately run follow him too as nayeon grinding her teeth in annoyed. Nayeon hold tzuyu's shoulder and make tzuyu look up to her face.

"What did he do to you? There is something bad happened?" Nayeon ask and tzuyu just bitting her lower lips.

"H-he gave this... And he will come to get me again after everything settle. That's what he said." Tzuyu look down again and gulping of how afraid she is towards him. Her mind keep thinking why did he do that and what does that mean...?

Nayeon eyes slightly widened seeing the most expensive rings on tzuyu finger and furrowing her eyebrows.

"What does that mean?" Nayeon mumbled and shooking her head a little. She stroke tzuyu's hair and giving a tint smile.

"We can't trust people too easily. Next time, when you meet him again. Give it back to him. It's too expensive. We still don't know either they were a good or bad guy. Okay?" Nayeon giving her a advice as she immediately nodded and can't digest why Jungkook did this to her.