Chapter 11

They arrived in front of her house and his Hyungs supporting him to walk. Jungkook still groaning and holding a place that he being shoots with his other hand until his hand full with blood. Taehyung and Jimin who waiting in front of the door immediately helping the others and carry him to the living room. The girls eyes widened as they never seen someone being shoot before this. They put him on the floor as tzuyu holding momo's hand in afraid of seeing the blood.

"Give me a clothes or towel and a bowl of water!" Jin shout and Jihyo quickly rush to the kitchen and taking the things he want. She hand him those things as Taehyung tear Jungkook's shirt, showing his toned, well build body to the girls. Tzuyu biting her lower lips in embarrassed but still wanted to look at how he being treat by his Hyungs.

Jungkook still groaning and he looking at his Hyungs.

"H-hyung. It's not t-that bad... I'm okay!" He manage to said and earning a glare from Jin.

"Not that bad?! Tched, look at your shoulder! It's bleeding really bad!"

Jungkook slightly smiling and wanted to burst into laugh as his Hyungs really worried of him. Yeah who will not worried right? Jungkook never getting shoots before but now... He getting shoot and act like a strong man!

Jin was digging his finger on the place Jungkook being shooted, wanted to get the bullet out.

"Aaaaaaarrrghhhhhhh!!!!!!" Jungkook suddenly shout and grinding his teeth, really loudly. His eyes closed tightly holding the pain.

"A little more kook, hold it." Jin said and success to get out the bullet. A blood already splashed on the floor as the girls really in afraid.

What's going on?

That was what they were thinking. They really clueless about what did the boys up to, why did they look already familiar with this and so on.

Namjoon wrapped jungkook's forearm with the towel and wiping his body with the wet clothes. His tattoos can be seen more clearly as the girls more eyes widened and can't think positive more about the boys. Tzuyu look more afraid and hiding behind her unnies.

"U-unnie... I-i'm afraid.." She mumbled slowly as nayeon smiling a little and hold her hand. Jungkook breath in relief. His Hyungs support him up and carry him to the couch, laying him down on it. The boys look at the girls as nayeon already glaring to them as if she want an explanation from them.

"I will clean the floor first!" Jhope said, winking to the boys and walk away to clean the floor, wanted to excused himself from this problems. Jin sigh and shooking his head a little to jhope.

"W-we will explain this.." Jin walk closer to the girls but they all take a step backwards.

"D-don't! Don't come closer to us and just told about this!" Nayeon slightly raise her voices.

Jungkook still laying and slowly turn his head to them, his eyes meeting tzuyu's eyes. She seems really afraid and tighten the hold of her unnie's hand.

"We can talk about this.. just believe us!" Taehyung said but some of the girls shooking their head.

"Just say it!!!" Jihyo coldly said earning a sigh from the boys. They really don't want to talk about what they doing and that they were actually a Mafia to the girls cause they know, they know the girls will absolutely afraid of them.

Jin giving a eyes sign to the boys as they all nodded.

"We're Mafia."

The girls eyes widened and immediately wanted to run away but then Namjoon, Suga, Jimin and Taehyung was fast enough to run and block the door. They really afraid and keep looking around, worried if the boys come closer.

"What the hell???!!! Let us going out!!!" Jeongyeon shout but earning a smirk for all of them.

"I told you guys... Let's talk about this. We're not like what you guys think!" Jimin said.

Jungkook suddenly groaning and sit up from the couch makes the girl more terrified because of his looks especially tzuyu.

"Come gather here now if you don't want me to kill you guys!" Jungkook shout and giving a deep glare. He didn't mean it but... He want this to be clear and makes the girl didn't misunderstood towards them. But....

Didn't he know that if he act like this, tzuyu will become more afraid towards him?!

"U-unnie..." Tzuyu mumbled and holding her tears. Nayeon look at her and stroking her hair. The girls holding each other hands and nodding slowly.

They walk closer to Jungkook and sit in front of him as the boys also sit with Jungkook. Tzuyu keep hiding her face and didn't look at him makes Jungkook feels annoyed and disappointed. He know that she started to afraid of him more than before after knowing about this. His heart feel sting and sunk!