Chapter 34

After that day, Jungkook finally getting back home as usual, his condition become better day by day and everything became calm. He barely can walk and need someone to support since his wound still hurt a little. The girls also getting more closer to the boys and they all going back to their house again like before. Nothing bothering them anymore.

Tzuyu knocking the door of jungkook's house twice before open the door and get inside the house. She walk to the living room seeing Jungkook was laying down on the couch, looking at her.

"You're here!" He smile and woke up slowly, sit up on the couch while still staring at her.

"Yes." She smile and walk towards him, sitting beside him. He immediately pull her and hug her tightly as if he not seeing her for a long time! Tzuyu stunned for a second because of his action before hugging him back.

"I love you baby." He whispered makes she nervous and really in flustered. She never expect that this will become like this and never expect that he will become this important to her after that meeting on the plane.

He broke the hug and staring into her face, tracing his finger from her cheeks to her lips.

"Do you have the same feelings towards me?" He ask while raising his eyebrows. She biting her lower lips and nodding slowly in embarrassed as her cheeks already burning red. He smile widely and pull her closer by her nape and landed his lips on her. He started to move his lips and she also immediately respond to it. Their lips move in sync as he deepened the kiss more as if he never kiss her before. He sucking and biting her lips makes she pull him closer and they stay kissing each other for a minute!

Tzuyu tapping his shoulder a little before he broke the kiss slowly and smiling while she was catching her breath.

"Am I a good kisser?" He ask with a playful smirk but she rolled her eyes a little. He chuckled and glaring deeply as if he wanted to talk something serious.

"Let's get married? Please..." He hold her hand and really desperate of this. He wanted to make her his and don't want to let anyone to take her away. He pouting a little and furrowed his eyebrows as if he was begging to her.

She chuckled a little and nodding slowly makes his eyes widened and his heart thumping crazily in happiness!

"But.. you need to talk with my unnies and my parents too!" She said as he immediately nodding to her. He really excited of this!

"We will get married as soon as possible! I can't control myself anymore." He raise his eyebrows as she gulping and biting her lower lips in embarrassed. He pull her closer again and kiss her one more time. He can't get enough of her and if he can he wanted to put her in his pocket so that no one will look at her!