Chapter 7

When laying down on the bed, Jungkook keep thinking of her. We can say that he really obsessed of her. He want herrrrr!!!

"What should I do..." He mumbled in frustrated. He keep thinking that he want her but.. he don't want her to involved in this shit dark life of him. He don't want her being the victims or target since he still didn't finished this mission. And the others problems is...

She don't know he was a Mafia! She already afraid of him even though she don't know about it! Will she still afraid forever?

He afraid.... Afraid if this will be really happened. But he know, if he told the girls including tzuyu about this, they will more afraid especially tzuyu. The boys and he obviously can't even get closer to them.

"But I want you. I will make you mine no matter what. I will finish this mission quickly!" He said to himself, gathering a strength of courage and positive vibes for himself to finish this mission quickly then getting her.

-

The next day also the same, Jungkook come the her shop again.

"Yes sir what can I help?" Tzuyu asking without looking at who was coming.

"Nothing. I just want to see you." He said coldly and she already knew whose voices is that. Voices that makes she in fear. She gulping and slowly look back, seeing he was sitting on the chair while staring at her without blinking.

She biting her lower lips as he was raising his eyebrows while crossing his arms.

"Just do your work." He raise his eyebrows but she didn't answer nor look at him. Actually she was in hesitate either she want to ask him slowly to not bothered her anymore or not. She afraid if she say that, he will get mad and will do something bad to her.

"Or....." He stood up and walk closer to her.

"Do you want to have fun with me?" He smirking while standing really close to her. She fidgeting her finger and slowly look up to his face, shooking her head. She gulped and so do him when their eyes meet again. He staring deeply and suddenly his hand lift and tracing her face from her eyebrows down to her lips. He can't help but do it. She become more afraid and look away to the other side, hoping he didn't do anything bad. But... At the same time, her heart beating loudly in nervous. She actually can't digest of what she feels.

"P-please d-don't d-do a-anything to me." She said with her trembling crack voices. He smirking a little but also in his heart, he feels slightly disappointed seeing she was this afraid to him. He lean closer to her ear and whispered.

"I won't do anything as long as you're mine."

He tap her nose a little with a tint smile before walk to the chair again. She gulping and slowly to look at him.

"Let's have a lunch. TOGETHER." He emphasize the words 'together'. Her eyes slightly widened and immediately shooking her head.

'i can't going out with a stranger!' She thought.

He raise his eyebrows and glaring deeply.

"I-i n-need to take a look at this shop! Yes. This shop." She make a reason because she don't want to going out with him, someone that she really afraid of.

He smirking a little and raising his eyebrows.

"You want to going out with me or I will call my workers to destroy this shop. Choose." He said makes her eyes widened. She feels annoyed out of sudden! Yes, who didn't annoyed right if someone threat you like this!

"S-sir i-i'm---"

"I don't accept any other excuses. Choose."

"One."

He start to counting until three.

"Two" he grabbing his phone.

She grinding her teeth and slightly look at him with annoyed feelings.

"Okay fine!" She surrender and take her sling bag. He smirking a little, can't hide his excited feelings before he get out from the shop, waiting for her. She go towards him with a doubt, afraid and really can't trust him.