Chapter Forty One

Harry P.O.V

        I looked at the time, it was almost 6:30, I needed to get ready. I eyed all the clothes I had brought for the X Factor....I haven't had time to get new clothes since, and I seriously needed to. They all looked stupid to me now. I pulled out my suitcase from underneath my bed. Can you believe I've been here for almost two months and havent unpacked everything? I sat down on my bed and starting rifling through it. I found random combs and a shaver that I never use, and that one animal hat I used to wear all the time. I dumped all this stuff onto the floor, but something else came out of the bag that I hadn't seen. It was a magazine. I picked it up, and flipped it over and my heart jumped. It was the magazine I had bought at the little gas station store before I left for the X Factor. I gentley ran my fingers over the now torn and crumpled picture of Arianna on the cover. I just kept staring at it, and all the memories of that day came back, and all the memories of 7th grade and how the kids used to laugh at me, and all  the memories of me sitting in my room alone just crying becasue Arianna didnt like me. I wanted to throw the magazine to the floor, like I had done before, but I didnt. This time I didnt want to. Arianna was mine now, and I was hers. She loved me. She really did. I relized thats all I had ever wanted. And now I have that. Suddenly Louis barges into the room. 

         "HARRY!" He yells as a usually greeting. "Getting ready for your date?" I turn away from him becasue I realized I was crying. I quickly wiped my eyes. 

                "Ya." I say simply.

             "Hey what do you have there?" Louis asks me, grabbing for the magazine. I pull it away from him.

               "Its nothing, just a magazine is all." I say quickly shoving it into my suitcase. Louis stares at me. I get up becasue I didnt want him to look at me too hard.

                "Harold....are you having issues or something?  Dont try to pretend your not crying, you do it enough that I think I would know." Louis says. I turn around to face him.

               "Im completely fine." I say. "Really I am.....now Ive go to get ready for a date with the most beautiful girl in the world so excuse me." I say, picking up my light blue blazer and the dress pants Arianna had bought for me. 

               "You are one weird kid you know that Harry?" Louis says flopping down on the couch. I ignore him and change into the clothes. I swished around my hair and then swooped it over to the side. I looked in the mirror. Perfection.

                    "Wheres my cologne?" I ask, pulling back the sheets on my bed.

                   "I think its on the couch somewhere." Louis says, making no effort to look, even though he was on the couch. I walk over and find it in between the coach cushions. I spray alot on then stand back for Louis to look at me.

                    "Do I look good?" I ask.

                   "You look pretty damn sexy now hurry up and leave its almost 7:00." Louis says. I look at the time. Oh crap I needed to go. I picked up my duffle bag and ran out the door.

              "BYE LOUIS!" I called as I ran down the hallway. I got into my silver car, that I thank the lord I had, and drove off toward the park. This time, this was going to work. I was going to make this perfect. I eyed the bag next to me and made sure I had everything I needed. I pulled into the park and got excited becasue no one was there....perfect. It was almost 7:00 though. I got out of the car and grabbed my bag. I ran over to the big oak tree by the lake. The sun was just starting to set and the sky was this orange pink color. I laid out the blanket by the tree, and set up the candles around it. A gust of wind blew suddenly, and some of the candles blew out. I quickly lit them again, and then sat by the tree, waiting for Arianna. It was getting darker and colder, and she still wasnt here. All the memories of the last time came rushing back. I could still remember sitting by that tree. I was so excited becasue it was my first date, and I wanted to make it perfect. I was going to ask her to homecoming. She was going to be my princess. I would have given her everything, but she never showed up. Never, ever ever showed up. I waited until it was pitch black outside and I was shivering of cold. Another gust of wind blew suddenly and I looked at the time, it was 7:12. Arianna where are you? She has no reason to not show up, and she couldnt forget. I wasnt going to do this again. There was no way. It hurt so much last time I thought it could never possibly happen again. It was getting pretty dark, the orange and pink was slowly slipping away out of the sky. I sighed heavily. Dont do this to me Arianna. Please. I closed my eyes, I was actually really tried, and cold. I could feel myself falling asleep..............