Chapter One

Harry P.O.V

        Is it time for English Class yet? Gosh i hope so, my hair looks good today, maybe Arianna will finally notice me. I wish I had more classes with her. The bell rang and I rushed out of class. I wanted to get to the 7th grade English room before Arianna did so I could lean up against the door and flip my hair for her. I ran up to the door. Kids were already walking in. Shoot, I hope I didnt miss her. I lean on the frame of the door and try to look sexy, I think i'm doing a good job of it too. Here she comes. WOW. Could she have gotten any prettier since I last saw her? I'm ready to do the hair flip. Her highheels click past me and a burst of sweet stuff filled my nose, but she did not look at me. I turn around and  watch as four guys approach her. Dang it. Their 8th graders. Why do I even bother? I walked back to my seat feeling pretty sorry for myself. She'll never notice me.

Arianna P.O.V

     "Yeah sure! I'd love to go to the movies with you!" I say with a flirty wink. Jacob was the cutest thing ever, I hope he asks me out soon. Plus..he's an 8th grader. OH YEAH.

"Hey Arianna!" another guy yells my name. I was about to answer, but the bell rings and I go to my seat. I give a cute wave to Jacob who gives me a head nod back. I roll my eyes, 8th graders think their so cool.

"Open up your English books to page 56." My teachers boring voice commands. I ignore him, I had other things on my mind, like boys. Out of the corner of my eye, I notice someone looking at me. I turn my head to look. Oh. Its just that curly haired kid that always talks about cats. He gave me a huge grin when he saw I was looking at him, it made me want to giggle. I was actually about to grin back, when Jacob tapped me on the shoulder.

"Since when do you talk to him?" Jacob whispers to me. I feel my face turn slightly red.

"I don't talk to him...." I say, then we both turn around and stare at him. His cheeky grin was starting to fade.

"Well don't...he's weird. You're making yourself look bad, seriously Arianna." Jacob hisses at me. I frown. Jacob throws a crumpled up piece of paper at him.

"Loser!" Jacob whispers when the paper hits him, then people around us start to laugh. I laugh too and join in, rolling my eyes at him. He sinks lower in his seat. Whats his name? Harry.....somethin. Harry......

"Mr. Styles! Could you take your eyes off Miss Arlington and look at your book instead!?" My teachers voice boomed.  "And everyone else, is there a problem here, or are we going to work?" I smiled all superior as the class got out their last giggles. I shot a glance back at Harry. His face was really red and his eyes were kinda watery. Is he really crying? My smile faded quickly and I slumped lower in my seat.  What did I just do? I mean he's weird...but, he's kinda cute in some way. I suddenly felt really bad. I turned around one last time, to try to get his attention. I wanted to whisper sorry, but he wouldn't look at me. I sighed. Whatever....I guess.

But I couldn't get him off my mind for the rest of the day. 

Well thats my first chapter!! I know its short but I'm just getting started. Btw that was kinda a back in time thing. The rest of the story is when they are older. 

 <3 1Dforever23

Hello again everyone. The date is now June 19th 2014. I first wrote this chapter in the summer of 2012. I just changed it, and in my opinion made it better. I changed it because all the comments I was getting was about how much of a bitch Arianna was. I didn't want anyone to hate her character anymore, because I totally didn't mean for that to happen!  So I rewrote this first chapter. Hopefully my new readers will think Arianna's not as much of a bitch now...hopefully hehe. But, I'm posting the old chapter below...so if you want...you can read it, and tell me if I improved! And I'm hoping you'll like Arianna better! Ok I'm done haha. Love ya guys and please enjoy Accidentally in Love :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

***(Old Chapter written by 12 year old self :p)***

Harry P.O.V

        Is it time for English Class yet? Gosh i hope so, my hair looks good today, maybe Arianna will finally notice me. I wish i had more classes with her. The bell rang and i rushed out of class. I wanted to get to the 7th grade English room before Arianna did so i could lean up against the door and flip my hair for her. I ran up to the door. Kids were already walking in. Shoot, I hope I didnt miss her. I lean on the frame of the door and try to look sexy, I think i'm doing a good job of it too. Here she comes. WOW. Could she have gotten any prettier since i last saw her? I'm ready to do the hair flip. Her highheels click past me and a burst of sweet stuff filled my nose, but she did not look at me. I turn around and  watch as four guys apporach her. Dang it. Their 8th graders. Why do i even bother? i walked back to my seat feeling pretty sorry for myself. She'll never notice me.

Arianna P.O.V

     'Ya sure! I'd love to go to the movies with you!" I say with a flirty wink. Jacob was the cutest thing ever, I hope he asks me out soon. Plus..he's an 8th grader. OH YEAH. "Hey Arianna!" another guy yells my name. Now who was that? Gosh I've got so many guys around me it's hard to tell. Did that sound stuck up? I didn't mean it to be. The bell rings and I go to my seat, swaying my hips because I knew I had an audience. "Open up your English books to page 56." My teachers boring voice commands. I ignore him and start filing my nails instead. Someones looking at me, I can see from the corner of my eye. I turn my head to look. Oh. Its just that curly haired kid that always talks about cats. Whats his name? Harry.....somethin. Harry......

"Mr. Styles! Could you take your eyes off Miss Arlington and look at your book instead!?" My teachers voice boomed. Wow. Did he really just get caught? I mean, I know I'm nice to stare at but gosh. I smiled all superior as the class laughed. I shot a glance at him. His face was really red and his eyes were kinda watery. Is he really crying? Awh little senstive guy. I feel bad. Wait what I'm I talking about? Its not my fault I'm gorgeous.