Chapter Twenty Three

Arianna P.O.V

         "Arianna, the cars outside waiting!" Eleanor calls to me. I take one last look in the mirror. I looked good, but I looked sad. I couldnt erase the constant frown off my face. I tried to smile, but I just didnt feel much like smiling. I should be happy! Im going to the auditions for my new movie to see all the cute guys that showed up. Ive been waiting for this day to happen, and now, I just dont understand why I'm so sad. I picked up my coat and walked out of the bathroom. Of course I know why Im sad. I sighed heavily.

      "Bye Eleanor," I said before I closed the door.

       "Hey, be happy Arianna, and have fun. No stress today. You dont have to do anything but show up and stare at cute guy's auditions."

        "Ya, thats true, Im fine, really. This will be a good day. And in three days, we'll know who the male lead is going to be." I say trying to look happy.

      "Yes! I can't wait to find out, you have to tell me all about it after my modeling shoot." Eleanor says. I could tell she wasnt happy either.

          "Ok look Eleanor, were both sad their gone. But life moves on. We can still text them and everything, and their going to be back Christmas Break." I say looking straight at her. Eleanor sighs, then smiles.

         "You right, Im fine, your fine, now lets both have a good day, ok?" She says. We give eachother a hug and then both run out the door. I step into this brown van. Its the car I take when I dont want to be recongized. My two secrutiy guards are in the back, and my driver pulls off. I wave to Eleanor, driving off in her light blue Volkswagen Beetle.

        When we pull up to Starlight Studios, I was shocked. I had never seen a place so crowded with cars, and hot guys. I suddenly got very excited as I scaned the crowd. They were all sexy, I just wanted to jump out of the car and go flirt with them all. We pulled around to the back, and snuck in through the back door. Inside, there was a huge line of guys waiting to be checked in and given a number. My director and producer were running it, and they looked really stressed. Their were ladys running around giving coffee to them and saying "Yes sir, right away sir." This was seriously crazy. I was escorted back into the screening room, but by then, the guys had spotted me and were whisting and yelling stuff. The director told them to shut up, and I laughed. I gave them all a wink before walking into the room, this started them up again.

     Inside the room were two men sitting at a table. One had a a camera that was going to film the audtiions. The other had a notebook and all these papers and things. They looked serious. Geez, Im glad I dont have to try out for this movie. My security guards stood in the back of the room.

       "Ms Arlington, please take a seat over there." One of the men ordered. I sat down in this chair to the right of the room. 

        "During the screening and auditions, please no talking or facial expressions towards the boys. Your purpose here is too see if the boys would look good with you. We want the perfect couple. Now if at anytime you need to leave the room, you will be escorted by security. Never leave the room without permission. There will be multpile breaking points. One for lunch, and two half hour breaks. During those times you are not the leave the permises....." The man droned on like that for about another five minutes. I sat there like I was listening, but i had heard it all before. I sighed to myself, I just wanted it to start already. 

       Finally, two more people entered the room and sat down at the table. It was about to start. The woman that came in called out a number into a head set she was wearing. I sat up straight, and put my intimidating pretty face on. The door knob turned, and the first guy walked in to the room. Man, he was hot. He was wearing these ripped jeans and a t-Shirt. Hmm...looks like a rebel type. I liked him.