Chapter Twenty Seven

Harry P.O.V

      I sat on my bed staring at my hands. I was feeling unusually nervous for today, and I wished the feeling would go away. I just had this odd feeling  like something was going to happen....

     "Harry look at the time, you need to leave." Louis says walking out of the bathroom. I looked at the clock and got up slowly.

     "Harry, is there something wrong? Your acting all....depressed and slow." Louis says.

      "No...no Im fine, just nervous." I say pulling a sweatshirt on.

     "You're gonna be fine, and remember....tell her." Louis says in a quieter voice. I take a deep breath. Thats right...I have to tell her I love her, this could be the last chance.

       I walk out the door without saying anymore and I could tell Louis was watching me walk down the hall. I knew he was worried about me. Before getting into my car, I checked my reflection in the car window. I suddenly had a flashback to the day we went to the movies, I had done the same thing before walking to Ariannas apartment. I wished that I could go back to that day. The feeling I had that day was an excited feeling. Its not like this feeling at all. I shivered, it was cold outside. I got into the car and drove off for Starlight Studios.

         I got out of my car and walked inside. This time their wasnt a hug line, only like 5 guys lined up against the wall. They all looked older than me, and tougher. I walked over to the table where I was given a number before. There wasnt anyone there, so I just took the last number there was on the table,6, and checked my name. I walked in silence to stand behind the guy wearing the number 5 sticker. They all looked at me. I stood up tall but looked away. I had a bad feeling about these guys.

       "Hey...your that kid from the X Factor," one of them said. I smiled. At first I was all happy someone recongnized me, but I didnt like the guys expression when he said it.

        "Ya...I am." I said simply. They all looked at eachother. What the crap is going on here? I wished some lady or person with a head set would come out and start this audition thing already. Actually i wished I could see Arianna. I wonder if shes back in that room over there. I sighed and looked at my hands. There was an uncomfortable silence. The guys were still looking at me.

           "So....you sing huh?" The guy next to me said.

           "Ya..." I said frowning.

           "Well why dont you sing for us then?" he said with a smirk.

           "Um..I dont want to right now." I say looking at him. They all looked at eachother with wicked smiles.

           "Well maybe we'll just have to make you sing then." The guy next to me said. They all started to close in around me. I tried to back up but they slammed me into the wall. I had never been in a fight before, especially not with five guys twice my size.

        Suddenly a door opened and a lady with a headset walked out. They dropped me immediatley, and I regained my balence and tried to stand up straight. I dont think the lady saw anything, because she cheerfully called back number one. The first guy walked forward, but before he disappeared into the room, he turned around and gave me an evil glare. I stared back at him. The lady gave me an odd look before turning around.

        "You alright honey?" She said in a worried tone.

         "Ya..im fine." I said. I didnt want her to leave. As soon as she did they would all start again. But I wasnt going to run. Im not afraid of these guys,I told myself. I couldnt imagine Arianna making a movie with any of these guys. I needed to get this part. I heard the door to the room slam and I took a deep breath. We were all alone again.