Chapter Thirty Eight

Arianna P.O.V

        I sat against the wall next to Harry for what seemed like forever. It was getting cold outside too, and Harry kept coughing on me. Maybe it was just because I was nervous, but Eleanor sure seemed to be taking her sweet time. Finally the familiar BMW Beetle pulled into the parking lot. Eleanor came running out in highheels and a light green dress, Louis came out after her.

        "Oh my god guys you must be freezing!" She said helping me and Harry up.

         "Look at you in that little dress though, did you come from a shoot?" I ask her.

         "Ya..but dont worry about it. The photographers understood." She said, shoving some gloves on my hands.

          "I dont need gloves Eleanor." I say laughing.

          "But they were in the car anyway." She says.

           "So uh Harry...you lost the car?" Louis says walking up to us.

           "I didnt lose it some stupid person decided it was a good idea to just tow it away." Harry says annoyed.

            "You know how much their gonna fine us if.." Louis says, but Harry cuts him off.

            "Yes...Louis....I know." Harry snaps back. Louis tries to hide a smile.

            "I think somebodys cranky." He says, trying to look serious. Harry just coughs and starts to walk towards the car.

           "Alright." I say, stoping anybody from saying anymore. "We need to go."

            "Ya come on, me and Louis will look for the car after we drop you two off." Eleanor says, clicking to the car in her heels.

             "Damn, how does she walk in those?" Louis whispers to me.

              "Shes a model, you kinda have to know." I say. Me and Louis get in, Harry was walking slowly behind us, even though he started before us. He finally gets in next to me and we start to drive off. I couldnt help but have a flashback again, when me and Harry were awkward with seatbelts. I slowly put my seat belt in, looking up at him. He saw me and and smiled. Yes. I made cranky Harry smile.

              "What do you guys want to eat?" Eleanor asks. I look at Harry, he was falling asleep against the car door.

              "Hey, you ok?" I ask him. No answer. "Harry?" He looks up confused.

            "What?" He says in a scratchy voice.

              "You feeling ok?" I ask again. He sighs.

            "Kind of I guess." He says, pulling his sweatshirt sleeves down.

              "Hey you guys want food or what?" Louis asks. We ignore him.

            "Whats kind of I guess mean?" I say.

             "I dont know I just dont feel that good." He says after a long pause.

             "Like what?" I ask.

             "Im pulling into Mcdonalds, if anyone cares." Eleanor said from the front seat. They were playing music so i dont think they could hear us. I look at Harry for a reponse to my question but I get nothing. That wasnt good.

               "I just want one of those carmel coffee things." I say to Eleanor. She turns the music down.

               "A what?" She asks.