Chapter Thirty Nine

Harry P.O.V

          Mr. Gilson slamned on the breaks and we turned abruptly into the Star Light Studios parking lot. I looked at Arianna and grimaced. She just gave me a sad smile.

         "Were here!" Mr Gilson says happily. Me and Arianna dont say anything and he turns around in the car to face us.

          "Well get out of the car." He says with a mimicking tone. We dont respond but slowly get out. Mr. Gilson walked into the bulding and we followed behind him.

         "How long will this take?" I ask.

         "Sometmes all day." Arianna answers. All day? There was no way. I think ill collaspe by then. We walked quite a ways behind Mr. Gilson. The way he slams open doors is dangerous. He lead us back into a large room with a green screen and all these fancy cameras. Mr. Rozic and Reed were inside with a bunch of other random people.

          "Harry! Arianna!" Mr. Rozic exclaims happily. Mr. Reed was not so happy though,

         "Where have you two been? Mr. Reed inquires us. I just look at Arianna to say something. I wasnt in the mood for dealing with these people.

           "Sorry everyone our car got towed and we had no way to get here." She says politley.

          "If it wouldnt have been for me, they wouldnt be here." Mr. Gilson says with an eyebrow raised. Everyone ignored him. I shot him a glare. He didnt see though.

          "Well anyway, were running way behind schedule but your here so lets get going everyone." Mr. Rozic says. He seemed like he was the only one with a half a brain here. Everyone else was either a spaz or completely stupid. Or maybe that was just Mr. Gilson.

            "Arianna, your stylists are waiting for you in the back room. You need to go and get into your clothes quickly." Mr. Reed says. Arianna nods her head.

          "Alright, may I ask what Im wearing though? And whats my role in this anyway?" Arianna asks.

         "You'll know in a second. This will be really easy. If you two cooperate." Mr. Reed says eyeing Arianna and me.

            "Yes sir." Arianna says then leaves me standing there by myself while she walks off to get ready. I start coughing, quite dramticly, not on purpose though. Mr. Rozic frowns.

              "You alright? You dont look so well." Mr. Rozic says.  I keep coughing.

             "Want some water honey?" a random lady on the set asks. I nod my head and she takes me back into this room and gets me water out of one of those water dispensers in offices. I could see Mr. Rozic and Reed nervously talking. About me probably. Mr. Gilson was just standing there, smiling. Its like hes happy when Im in pain.

             "You alight now?" The lady asks. I decided to pretend I was really sick, now that I had everyones attention. Hopefully the normal people here will let me go home.

                 "No....Im really not." I say, "Eveything thing hurts and I cant stop coughing." The lady gave me the sympathic look that Arianna was giving me. You can only get sympathy from girls it seems.

                  "Jacob!" she calls. I think that was Mr. Reeds name. 

                  "Whats the problem?" Mr. Reed says walking into the room.

                "Hes not feeling well, dont you think we could reschdule this?" She says.  Yes, yes,yes. I thought.  Before anyone had anytime to answer though, Arianna walks out and the whole studio is staring at her. I leaned over to see her. My god, she looked gorgeous. I thought she said they would put us in stupid clothes. But she was dressed in this tight little nurse outfit with high heeled boots and her hair pulled up in a fancy swirl. She had one of those nurse hats too with a red cross on it. I walked out of the room and aproached her.