EPILOGUE

Claire's POV (haha thats me :)

This is what happens to all of the characters in the future...just thought you should know :p

In just a short time, Arianna and Harry's movie Guradian hit the top of the charts in the UK and soon became a popular and loved movie for people in the US and all around the world. This shot both of them into widespread fame, more than they had before. Harry and Arianna became the most demanded actors for a couple years afterwards. They soon bought a very large and beautiful mansion together in California becasue thats where they had to do most of their flims. The rest of One Direction was not forgotten though. They released their first single, What Makes you Beautiful, and the band became more famous than they could have imagined. When Harry wasn't fliming movies with Arianna, he was on tour with the band. Eleanor and Louis soon moved into a house together, and the Zayn Niall and Liam got their own flats. Zayn started dating Perrie Edwards from Little Mix, which made Arianna very happy, seeing him finally happy with someone. And Liam starting dating Danielle Peazer, a girl he had met on the X Factor awhile back. Niall moved back to Ireland for a couple years, and when he was there, he met a beautiful Irish girl who came back with him to live in his flat. They were named one of the cutest couples of the year, becasue I mean, they were super adorable together. Mr. Gilson and Jason were in jail for all this time, and when they were let out, Jason got a job working as a bartender at a club.....where he meets a girl he soon falls in love with...Susan Burell. Yes. True fact everyone. No one knows what really happened to them though, but its said they truly loved eachother, guess they got a happy ending even though they didnt deserve one :) 

Harry and Arianna never stopped loving eachother, just as Arianna had wished on his necklace. And when they were in their late twentys, Harry proposed to Arianna in the park by the tree where they had engraved A <3 H. They got married in the same park, and it was a beautiful wedding. Harry and Arianna's whole family came to see, even Arianna's mother, who she hasnt seen in years. It was quite a beauitful experience, and Arianna says she will never forget that day...because two months after..her parents got back to together, shes says it was a miracle. And that whats Harry and Arianna have called meeting eachother, a miracle. Was it an accident that these two ended up together? Maybe it wasnt an accident all.....it was ment to be. :)

 A <3 H