Chapter Forty Eight

Arianna P.O.V

My eyelids were getting heavy and I knew I was about to fall asleep. Louis turned the TV on and that always knocks me out. I was snuggled up to Harry with a little red blanket covering us. I really think they dont have any heating in this place, it was freezing. Telephone was actually pretty fun, even if its a game you play when your 7 at girl scouts.  Or maybe I only enjoyed it so much becasue there was no winner....no way anyone could win and make me do anything. I still couldnt get Zayn out of my head though. Why did he choose Eleanor? I thought by the way he danced with me and looked at me......there was no way I wouldnt be the one he wanted to kiss. I look over at Eleanor, who was sitting cross legged on the ground eating skittles with Niall. I felt a hint of jealously. Zayn wanted to kiss Eleanor....not me. Why? Zayn was confusing and odd, maybe thats why im so ...interested in him. I want to get to know him better. Harry made a weird snort/cough sound. I lifted my head off his chest...yup he was asleep. Maybe this is my chance to talk to Zayn.....but I felt gulity thinking that. Why do I want to talk to Zayn? Why am I feeling so bothered? My mind was going all over the place again, I needed someone to talk to me so I wouldnt get too bogged down in my thoughts. Liam. He seems normal and safe. I gentley lift Harrys arm off my shoulder and and wriggle out of the blanket. Liam was sitting on the other couch staring blankly at the TV. Louis was snoring next to him. Jeez its not that late, why is everyone asleep? Before I sat down next to him I scanned the room for Zayn....but I couldnt find him. After the game he kind of disappeared....

"Hey Arianna." Liam says. I snapped out of my thoughts and turned to him.

"Hey." I say, kind of sighing, then sitting awkwardly next to him. I could tell he was trying to think of something to say, and I was too. But nothing was coming to mind. The only thought banging around my head was "wheres Zayn?"

"Do you know where Zayn went?" I blurt out, then regret it. Why did I just say that? What is wrong with me? Liam just shrugged.

"I think he went to get something from his suitcase, but that was an hour ago." Liam answers simply. I just nod my head. I felt like I was making Liam uncomfortable.

"So um, when do you and Harry start filming the movie?" He asks suddenly.

"We actually start really soon, like as in a couple days." I say, suddenly realizing this myself. I needed to study the script. I was about to start my big movie, I couldnt have other things on my mind....like Zayn.

"Oh really? Thats pretty exciting. Do you think they would let me and the boys watch you film?" He says in a cheery voice.

"I mean I think they might for a couple days." I say yawning. I felt like a drag to Liam who seemed so....happy about life. I was actually really tired, and I knew I shouldnt sleep here tonight. I had an interview tomarrow that I was actaully kind of nervous for. I wanted to see how much they really knew about whats been happening in my life lately....

"Can I ask you a question?" Liam says, interupting my thoughts. I looked at him. I always got nervous when people asked me that for some reason. Something weird or personal always seems to follow.

"Sure." I say, pushing my hair back behind my ears. Nervous habit. Liam clears his throat.

"Is Harry.....a good boyfriend?" He asks. I looked at him confused. Why would he ask me that?

"Ya....hes perfect." I answer. That was truthfully. "Why?" I ask. Liam looks over at him sleeping, then sighs.

"I dont know...its just that, you should be careful." He says. I cock an eyebrow at him. Careful?

"Why?" I ask, it came out a little accusatory. I have that problem sometimes. Liam seemed stressed suddenly.

"Ok, its just that Harry.... really loves you. I mean he really does. Ive seen the way acts around you, and how he has talked about you. You're well.......you're his everything." Liam says looking down. I was really confused. Was Liam trying to hint something to me? The way he was saying this made me feel like I did something wrong though. All I could think about was Zayn. Does he think Im cheating on Harry?