Chapter Sixty One

Harry POV

"Im bored....can we play a game or something?" Niall whines.

"No shut up Niall." Zayn says, throwing a chip at him. Niall throws the whole bag back at Zayn.

"Guys! Now you've spilled the chips all over the floor!" Liam says, stooping down to pick them up.

"Its Zayns fault." Niall say, crossing his arms. Louis walks in.

"MMMM chips!" He says, eating one off the ground.

"Thats disgusting." Liam says. I put my head in my hands. I had a pounding headache and they were not helping. Plus I had to leave for the stuido soon to shoot the first scene, and its hard to study your script when your suck in a small flat with four other guys.

"Whats the matter Harry?" Louis asks, basically sitting in my lap becasue there was no more room on the couch.

"Nothing really, just worried about shooting this I guess." I say.

"OOOOO I forgot your doing that today!" Niall says excitedly. "Can I come and watch?"

"Well I don't-" I get cut off.

"Yeah, I would like to see it too!" Liam says, standing up from the ground.

"Ya Harry, how about we all go down to see you and Ari!" Louis says happily. I give up.

"Okay guys you can come." I say. I wasn't sure that was a good idea though. They would probably end up all getting kicked out. Plus its not good for One Direction to all travel together...it makes us even more likely to be recongized, but, whatever.

"YESS!" Niall yells.

"You have to be quiet though." I tell them, just so if they get kicked out, I can say I warned them. Suddenly my phone rings in my pocket. I thought it was Arianna so I pick it up without looking at the name.

"Hello?" I say.

"Hi Harry." My mom's voice says.

"Mom?" I say surprised. She sounded...nervous or something. "Mom whats the matter?" I ask standing up.

"Um..I have someone here that wants to talk to you." She says. I think my heart flew out of my chest. Susan. No...not now.

"Harry, whats wrong??" Zayn asks from the couch. I hestitate to answer.

"Harry..are you there honey?" My mom asks in the phone.

"Harry, who is it?" Zayn says. My head was pounding.

"Uh...ermm..." I seem to stutter out, not answering either person.

"Hi Harry." A voice all too familar says from the phone. It definately wasnt Mom anymore.

"S-Susan?" I stutter in almost a whisper. But Zayn heard. He stood up from the couch quickly, a frown suddenly on his face.

"Ya...its me. You can say my name, It won't hurt you." Susan says in that sing song voice of hers. I glance at Zayn, he walked over to me, but I quickly went down the hall and into my room, shutting the door. I saw the boys all staring after me.

"Susan...why....are you...in my house?" I say, in rather a stern voice than before. She doesnt hestitate to answer.

"Becasue I wanted to talk to you. I knew I could never reach you, where ever you were, so I went to your house. Surprise." Susan says, her voice light and flowly. I swallowed hard. Someone knocked on the door.

"Harry is everything ok?" I hear Louis' voice call from outside.

"Oh, and who is that?" Susan says. Damn, she heard that from the phone?