Chapter Ten

Arianna P.O.V

       "OMG OMG OMG!" Eleanor screams into the phone. 

       "What? What? What?" I yell back.

       "Ok so you know how I ment Louis at the preimere yesterday?" She says excitedly.

       "No, I dont think anyone noticed you two sneaking into a back room to makeout." I said sarcasticly.

        "Ok, we didn't makeout! Well maybe a little....but whatever ok so guess what!?" she asks

        "What?"

         "Louis wants to hang out with me today!" she squeals.

        "Wait, seriously? I mean I knew you guys clicked but, OMG he actaully wants to?" I said starting to sound like Eleanor.

          "Yes! I'm not kidding! He wants to come over!" She says

           "To your apartment?" 

           "Um where else would come over mean?"

          "Oh my god Eleanor are you freaking out?" I say excitedly.

         "Yes! Hes actaully coming over in like an hour! Oh by the way, he wants you to come too."

           "What?" I said surprised. "Why me?"

           "I guess he wants to get to know you more, I mean you are a freaking movie star, who wouldn't?" she says happily.

                  "Ok Eleanor I'll come too then I guess!" I was actaully pleasently surprised Louis wanted me too because I wanted to see him again. He seems like he would be fun to hang out with.

                   "Ok hurry! Bye!" Eleanor says.

                "K cya in a sec!" I hang up the phone and run to my room to change. I wanted to look cute, not that I am trying to take Louis away from Eleanor, hes not really my type. I change into jean shorts and a black cami and slip on a loose crop top. I put some lip gloss on, brush my hair, and I am out the door. On my way there, I started thinking about Harry. I still couldnt get my mind around the fact that hes in One Direction. I actaully felt bad about our whole conversation for some reason, I feel like I acted cold and odd. Hope he didn't think so...why do I care so much about what he thinks? Seriously what is with me? I turn on the radio and try to think about something else.

              "Hey!" Eleanor says giving me a hug and dragging me into her apartment as soon as I knock. "So do you think Louis would like my outfit?" I look at her and smile. She was wearing stripes, apparently thats Louis' thing,

                  "Yes Eleanor I think he'll love it you look great!" I say. She smiles and I could tell she was about to go into one of her random talking attacks when theirs a knock on the door. We both freeze.

                  "Go get it!" I whisper then run onto the couch and act like im looking at a magaizine. I wanted to look chill. Eleanor runs over to the door.

       "Louis!" She yells. and gives him a similar greeting that she gave me, except for a quick little kiss.

              "Hello love! Glad to see you again! You have a nice apartment!" He says sitting down on the couch opposite to me, like it was his own home. "Its much cleaner than my X Factor room." Eleanor giggle then turns to me.

          "You must remember Arianna, from the preimere last night." She says. When Louis looks at me his eyes light up. What was that? He can't like me or anything right? No, I didn't sense that he liked me, I just sensed that he was really happy to see me....for some reason...