Chapter Thirty One

Harry P.O.V

       I cant even tell you how cool I felt walking into that mall. For the first time, I relized I was actually famous...and I'm going shopping with a super model holding my hand. But my mind wandered somewhere else as we walked through the doors and Arianna looked up at me. She smiled, and I couldn't contain what I wanted to ask her. I had told her I loved her, she told me she loved me. The thought made me grin. She told me she loved me...she really loves me...

        "What are you grinning about?" Arianna suddenly asks me. I look at her and shrug.

        "Nothing." I say casually.

         "OK where are we going?" Eleanor says turning around to face us.

         "I say we spilt up. Arianna and Harry one way and me and Eleanor another way." Louis says. Of course he would suggest we spilt up.

          "OK! I wanna go to Hollister come on Louis." Eleanor says dragging him along. Louis turns around and gives me the thumbs up. Me and Arianna were alone again. Yes.

           "Alright, where do you want to go?" I ask her. She thinks for a moment.

           "Wanna know my favorite store?" She asks. By the way she asked it I thought she was gonna say Victorias Secret or something. Actually I wouldnt complain if I had to walk in there though...

           "What?" I ask.

           "Forever 21." She says simply. Oh, alright, Forever 21 is cool too.

           "OK, wheres that?" I ask. She doesn't answer me. She was looking at something. "Hello?" I say. Suddenly she grabs my arm and yanks me behind a sign.

            "Shhhh!" She says.

        "I didnt say anything!" I say laughing. "What are we hiding from?" Arianna points over by the food court. I see a group of guys. Guys that looked very familair....

          "We need to move before were seen." She says. Im still staring at the guys. They were the ones that beat me up during the audtion.

             "Who are they?" I say, trying to act like I didnt know what was going on.

             "They're the guys that auditoned for my movie. I mean our movie." She says giving me a little wink. "I dont want them seeing me, they were so rude and they would attract attention to us." She says looking nervously at them.

           "Look dont worry about it, I won't let them bother you, come on lets go." I say helping her up. We walk quickly with our heads down into Forever 21.

            "Alright, now, what are we looking for?" I ask. I look around at all the clothes. This store definately looked like some place Arianna would shop.

              "A really cute...sexy...club outfit!" She says running ahead. I catch up to her. I dont want to be one of those awkward guys standing in a girl store by himself.

              "What about this?" I say holding up a shirt of some kind. Arianna laughs at me.

              "Good one Harry!" She says giggling. "Those stripes would just look fantasic with that ugly brown belt thing." She runs away again. I thought it was cute. I put it back on the rack and run up to her again. She was really cute shopping. She was so excited and bouncy.

              "OK Harry, now what do you think about this?" She says pulling a hot pink corset thing off the rack. I could feel myself blushing. That thing would barely cover her.