Chapter Fifty One

Harry POV

"Harry do you have any Pepsi or something? Im thirsty." Niall calls from the little kitchen. I was sitting on the floor staring at my phone. Debating on whether or not I should call Arianna.

"Harrryyyy?" Niall whines.

"What Niall? No we dont just drink water." I say. So far, living one night with the boys and im about to explode. I think I got so used to just living with Louis. I forgot that not too long ago we all actually did live together. I glanced up at Zayn, who was staring out the window...for no particular reason. I sighed and looked back down at the phone in my hands. Should I call her? I needed to talk to her, but then again, I really didnt. I guess I just wanted too. I decided to go for it.

"Hey Harry didnt Eleanor mention something about Arianna being in some interview today?" Louis says walking into the little living room with a bag of chips. He switched on the TV.

"Oh yeah I remember something about that, I dont think its today though." I say scrolling to Ariannas name in my contact list.

"Are you sure? I think its today. Im going to look for it." Louis says, flipping through the channels. I kind of ignored him. I was concentrating too much on what I would say to her when she picked up. I really wanted to ask her why she left last night, but something about asking made me feel awkward. Like I was too protective or something. I selected her name anyway and waited for her to pick up. The dial tone started ringing.

"HEY HAZZY I FOUND IT!" Louis say happily, turning up the volume. I turn to the TV screen. Arianna was sitting in a cushioned chair, talking to some guy. Huh. Well what do you know, it is her. The thought didnt hit me that I was still calling her, until something that made my freaking pee my pants happened.

"And so tell us Arianna..." the man on TV said.

"SHES JUST A GIRL AND SHES ON FIREEE." A cd or something started to play.

"What the hell is that?" Louis says

"What is that?" The man on TV asks. My eyes get wide and I realized what just happened. That was Arianna's ring tone.

"SHIT!" I yell.

I fumble with the phone in my hands and quickly hit the disconnect button. I shot my head back up to the TV. Arianna was trying to ignore the phone. She must have forgot it was in her pocket.

"Not sure what that is!" She says flustered. I did. I felt my face turning bright red, even though I wasnt the one on National Television.

"Whats the matter with you?" Louis asks.

"Just dropped my phone is all...." I reply quickly.

"Hey...isnt that song Ariannas ring tone?" Louis asks.

"Umm...no...uhh Its not that song, its that...erm other one. I say, sounding like an idiot.

"Well whatever that was...glad its over." The man on TV says. Arianna does her fake laugh. It sounded good though. I could just tell becasue I know her real laugh.

"Sorry Arianna." I mutter under my breath. She is going to kill me, I just embrassed her in front of millions of people. I had my eyes glued to the screen now, watching the interview, with my phone turned off.

"Hey is that Arianna?" Niall says walking into the room with a soda. I could have sworn we didnt have any sodas.

"Yeah." I say, as Niall sits next to me on the couch.

"SHHH." Louis spits at us. "I wanna listen."

"Same." Niall says. I look at him and shake my head.