Savior

CHAPTER 8--ashley pov

The museum had just closed and Riley went to go buy tickets for the movie. I was sitting with Chase, Koda, and Tyler when Shelbie stormed over to the table. She was fuming with anger. "Why did you do that? How could you do that?" she started throwing questions. "Shelbie, what are you talking about?" Chase asked. He looked just as confused as I did. Come to think of it, so did Koda and Tyler. "Ashley, why did you ask Riley to go to the movies with you?"

"I didn't ask him. He asked me. So please just stop yelling." This seemed to surprise her. Shelbie was about to say something when Tyler cut in. "Wait, Ashley, you're going to the movies with Riley? That's so cool. Riley's a nice guy." To be completely honest, I wasn't expecting anyone to be that nice about something like this, especially since Riley and I just met.

"So what, now you're all against me? What if Riley decides that he doesn't have enough time for everything and quits the team? What if Riley starts to spend so much time with her that he almost completely forgets about us?" There was an ear-shredding silence when Riley walked up. He noticed how quiet it was and how awkward the air felt. "I missed something important, didn't?" I was just thankful that he was here so I could leave. The sooner I got away from the awkwardness, the better.
A/N so um yeah lately ive had really bad writers block so i hope these chapters are ok...