The Walk Pt. 1

CHAPTER 27--rileys pov

Sapphire looked shocked and Victoria squinted her eyes. At first I was confused by their reactions...that was until I realized what I said. I has just blatantly stated who I am and that I'm the green ranger. Mrs. Morgan is going to kill me when she finds out about this. Well it can't be that bad. They're rangers to. I was snapped out of my thoughts by a somewhat high-pitched squealing. "Oh. My. Gosh. You're a ranger too! This is amazing! Now we have another person to travel with us!" Sapphire continued talking as she walked out of the building.
I looked over at Victoria who was smiling her brilliant smile. "She always do that?" Victoria looked at me and kept smiling. Only sometimes, when she gets really excited." I nodded and looked towards the door. I held out my hand to Victoria. "Shall we be off," I asked in an obviously fake British accent. I mentally winced at how stupid I probably sounded, which is why I was surprised at how she responded. Victoria placed her hand in mine and said (in a fake british voice) "We shall."
We walked after Sapphire who was waiting for us by a tree nearby. When we reached Sapphire, she glanced down and then back up at me and Victoria with a wide smile. I looked down to see why she was smiling and realized that Victoria and I were still holding hands. Apparently Victoria noticed too because she snatched her hand away. Victoria began walking along the path as Sapphire and I tagged behind. Sapphire was still smiling. "She likes you, ya know? And it's obvious that you like her. You should ask her out." I looked over at Sapphire who was looking at me intently. "Sorry, Sapphire, but Victoria doesn't like me in that way. And I don't like her in that way. We were only messing around." (A/N *eyebrow wiggle*)