Chapter 28

Chapter 28--Riley's POV

Sapphire rolled her eyes. "Dude, it's obvious you like Victoria. Like, ultra mega extreme obvious." I opened my mouth to protest, but before I could say anything Victoria stopped walking and looked back at Sapphire and I. "Did you guys here that?" she asked. Sapphire and I glanced at each other before returning our attention to Victoria. I shake my head. "Hear what?"
As if on cue, leaves started rustling quietly, gradually getting louder. Twigs began snapping to the right of us. Victoria and Sapphire morph, me following suit. (A/N I think that's how you spell suit in this case. I don't know.) We get into fighting position until someone yells, "Riley! Are you out here?!" Victoria glances at me. "Someone's looking for you, Green." Someone's looking for me? All the way out here? It sounded kind of like Tyler, but it couldn't be. Could it?
Leaves continue rustling until Tyler emerges from the bushes nearby. Koda and Chase popped out seconds later. I de-morph and look at the three of them. "Hi guys." They all nod in response, signaling that they heard me, but their attention was on something else. I turned to look at Victoria and Sapphire and saw that they were stilled morphed. My eyes widen as I realize. The others didn't know there was more rangers. I was about to begin explaining to Tyler, Chase, and Koda who Sapphire and Victoria were when Tyler spoke up. "Victoria. Sapphire. You're back."

A/N dun, dun, dunnnn. Cliffhangers are great. Like, legitimately. But anyways. I'm back! -insert half hearted applause here- Sorry for not updating my lovely readers, but I've been busy helping to take care of my great-grandmother. And also I would like to say THANK YOU ALL FOR 5.67K READS!! -confetti falls from ceiling- I love you all! Hopefully I'll update soon, I make no promises though. Bye guys.