Ima monster Pt. 2

CHAPTER 22--riley pov
I felt terrible. I just told Ashley that she was half monster. Tyler, Koda, Chase, and surprisingly Shelbie all went after her. I was about to, but they told me to stay at the park. Being told that didn't help my guilt. "Okay. Mia, Emily, you guys go downtown and look for any sign of Ashley. Kevin, Mike, you guys come uptown with me. Antonio, Riley, you two take the woods. We all meet back here in 15 minutes. Let's go!" Jayden instructed us to go to different places. We all went off in our separate directions.

antonio pov
Jayden had sent all of us to go to different places to try and find Ashley. Once again, I was paired with Riley. We were sent to the woods, and Riley insisted that we go off path. He said that Ashley is more likely to stay off the path because staying on the path would make it to easy to find her. If she's even in the woods.
Confession time: I actually felt bad for Riley. He just told the girl he cares about most that she's half-monster. I never would've guessed that she was to be honest. To me she seems like a perfectly normal girl. Half-monster girl. Riley started pulling his jacket around him, which worried me highly. The temperature had dropped drastically. That could only mean one thing: the monster that's hunting Riley was close.