Chapter 29

Chapter 29--Riley's POV

I was in shock. The words just kept running through my mind. 'Victoria. Sapphire. You're back.' What did Tyler mean by back? Have they been here before? I've been on the team since the beginning, but is there a chance that I don't know as much as I should?
We had just arrived back at the museum and I was answering questions about what happened. But all I could think about was if I don't know everything I should about being a Dino Charge ranger. Can I really even call myself that anymore? I mean seriously. I spend more time woth the Samurai rangers lately...

Antonio's POV

Mrs. Morgan was just about to send me and the other Samurai rangers along with Shelbie to look for Riley when Tyler, Koda, and Chase walked in with Riley and two girls. Riley was taken down to the Dino Charge lair place while Mrs. Morgan introduced us to the two girls. Apparently they've been secretly helping the Dino Charge rangers. From what Mrs. Morgan said, all of the rangers knew about them except Riley. I wonder what else they haven't told him. It's like he isn't even a part of their team. Well, he has been spending more time with us Samurai rangers...maybe he could be one of us...
I looked at Jayden, who apparently had the same idea I had. He looked at Mrs. Morgan and spoke confidently. "Mrs. Morgan, do you think that maybe Riley would wanna come be a Samurai ranger?"

A/N I'm back again. XD