Who are you?

CHAPTER 4--ashleys pov

I sat there just staring at Riley for what seemed like forever when I remembered the other four people. I turned around to see if they were there. Three of them were walking over while one was standing behind me just staring at the spot where the nonster was. "So are we just gonna stand here while Riley's hurt or are you guys gonna help me take him the Mrs. Morgan and Keeper?" asked a guy with an accent that sounded almost Australian. Him and a boy with black hair each took one of Riley's arms and put them around their shoulders. A girl and another boy with long hair told me to come with them. I wasn't sure I should, but they knew Riley so I figured they were trustable enough.

We walked through the back doors of a building. The Dinosaur Exhibit Museum? What are we doing here? We walked to a fossil of a dinosaur skull. The boy with the Australian accent walked up to the fossil and pulled back on one of the teeth. Suddenly a passage opened. The Australian boy and the other boy that carried Riley here put Riley down the passage first. The two boys that carried Riley followed him. The girl, long-haired boy, and I went down last.

When I got down the passage, I couldn't believe my eyes. The place I was looking at was something like a lab. The boys that carried Riley set him on a cot in the middle of the floor. Then a lady walked out and saw Riley on the cot. "What happened to Riley?!" she asked. Then she saw me and there seemed to be a burning flame in her eyes. "Who are you and why are you here!?" she seemed to scream. "M...my name is Ashley. I...Riley found me in the woods and helped get me out. Then a girl called him and said to get to downtown right away so he brought me with. He told me to stay behind the corner but then he got hurt and I wasn't thinking I just ran out to him." After recalling the details I almost broke into tears. Thankfully I didn't. The lady explained to me what the place we were in was called. She said her name was Mrs. Morgan. The other four people introduced themselves as well. The boy with the Australian accent's name is Chase. The boy that helped Chase carry Riley's name is Tyler. The boy with the long hair's name is Koda and the girl's name is Shelbie.

About two hours had passed since we got to the lab and Riley still hasn't moved. Everyone else went back up to the museum to show their new exhibit. I was starting to get really worried about Riley. I put my hand on his shoulder. "Please Riley, wake up." I was surprised to find myself crying. Riley's eyes fluttered open. I didn't notice until he sat up. He looked around and realized where he was. "RILEY!" I practically yelled. I tried to fight the urge to hug him but I couldn't help myself. I wrapped my arms tightly around him. "I'm so glad you're ok!" I said with tears streaming down my face. He told me to stopped crying and wiped the tears off my face.
A/N dis ashley character cries too much lol....wow im criticizing my own character

_______________________________________