Finding Riley

CHAPTER 17--rileys pov

I had officially lost hope. Every ounce of thought I had about living through this had vanished. There was no possible way that I was going to survive. My body felt as if 400 tons (800,000 lbs) was being stacked on top of it every time I moved the slightest bit. I gave up trying to escape the ropes that were keeping me tied down to the chair. Who would've thought that it would come to this. Destoyed without anyone knowing. I had woken back up about an hour ago, immediately noticed by the monster, who began striking and attacking me again without the slightest bit of hesitation.

I wasn't going to last another 5 minutes of this. I could feel parts of my body shutting down. My arms refused to move. I could no longer move my head because my neck wouldn't budge. All I could do now was stare. Stare into the monsters eyes and face defeat. I wonder what it will feel like to be dead. Just as the monster was about to make the final strike, someone burst through the doors and blasted the monster out of the way. I tried to turn my head to see who the person was, but the second my head moved a millimeter the pain became unbearable. I was forced to stop moving my head. I shut my eyes to try to make the pain die down. I felt a hand on my shoulder which caused me to flinch. "Woah, calm down there, mate." It was Chase. A wave of relief flooded through me. He untied the ropes and helped me stand up, careful not to cause me too much pain. With every movement I either winced or flinched. Finally Chase put my arm around his shoulder and started helping me walk. To be honest, he was practically dragging me along.

We walked through the park to the museum, earning ourselves a few strange looks on our way. When we got inside the museum, I could hear Mrs. Morgan's voice from inside the food court. "Okay, Shelbie, Emily, Ashley, and Mia. You all look on the northeastern part of the woods. Jayden, Antonio, and--" Chase walked into the room and interrupted her mid-sentence. "No need to send out search parties. I've got Riley right here." They all turned to look at me. 12 people. Tyler, Koda, Shelbie, Ashley, and Mrs. Morgan, along with 7 other people that I've never seen before. They all looked shocked. At first none of them knew how to react. Then Chase asked, "Well, where should I put him?" Mrs. Morgan snapped back into gears and rushed over to a closet near the counter. She got out a cot and placed it on the floor. "Set him here."

Chase walked over and layed me down on the cot. I tried not to flinch this time, but I couldn't take the pain. I flinched, shut my eyes, and groaned a little. A girl with blonde hair gave Mrs. Morgan and x-ray scanner. It turns out I only had one broken arm, the rest were just sprains and effects from the other attacks I was hit with. About an hour later, when the pain died down a lot, Mrs. Morgan had me explain what happened. As I got to the part about Ashley being half-monster, I began getting reluctant to continue. "The monster said that Ashley was...half-human...half-monster. He started attacking me and I blacked out a few times. Then Chase came and got me out of there and now here we are. Although there are a lot more "we's" now. Who are you guys anyway?" The question was directed to the 7 people I didn't know. A girl with blonde hair and hazel eyes said her name is Emily. A girl from a Japanese heritage (I think) with long, straight black hair said her name is Mia. A guy with longish hair in a sort of mohawkish style said his name us Antonio. A guy with short brown hair said his name is Kevin. A guy with brown hair in the same style as mine said his name is Mike. Another guy with the same color hair as me but the same length as Tyler's said his name is Jayden. Another guy from a seemingly Japanese heritage said his name is Ji. It turns out that they are the Samurai Power Rangers. Emily is yellow, Mia is pink, Antonio is gold, Kevin is blue, Mike is green, and Jayden is red. Ji was their mentor.
A/N i got bored so i decided to incorporate the Samurai Power Rangers into my story. But guess what? Now that theres more rangers, what will happen to Riley and Ashleys relationship? Who will become Rileys new best friend? Will Riley leave the Dino Charge power rangers to become a Samurai power ranger? KEEP READING TO FIND OUT!!! UPDATES ASAP!!! (evil face emoji) now u have to wait lol

_______________________________________