Chapter 30

Chapter 30--Antonio's pov

After Jayden asked the question, the room fell eerily silent. No one seemed to move as everyone thought about the question. Does Riley wanna come be a Samurai ranger? I, personally, think Riley would make a great Samurai ranger. Of course, he couldn't be green ranger like he is now, Mike's already green. Maybe he could be the silver ranger. Oh well, we'll figure it out later. At this point I'm just anticipating Mrs. Morgan's answer.

Mrs. Morgan shook her head. "I'm sorry but Riley's place is with the Dino Charge rangers." Jayden sighed, but he was adamant in his decision. "Mrs. Morgan, we're here helping you and the rangers every day. Every one will still be able to see him as if he is a part of the team. And either way, you'll still have 7 rangers, with those two girls and that secret white ranger you've been talking about. There's really no reason why he shouldn't be able to join the Samurai rangers."

Mrs. Morgan contemplated on Jayden's offer once more. But this time, instead of saying no, she nodded. "I suppose it's fine, as long Riley agrees."

And thus, a new Samurai ranger is assigned.

A/N That's right I made a white ranger that the other rangers don't know about. Why? 'Cuz I'm awesome. And also EVERYONE'S SEEN THE FREAKING GOLD RANGER IVAN ON THE SERIES RIGHT OML HE'S GREAT