Author's Notes

You can skip this if you wish.... It's just a little about the characters. I hope you like this story. It's adorable and it was just for fun! 

Make Me Wild

Reid Chambers- son of the CEO, His dad is Ray Chambers...Reid earned his spot in the company. Ray had five kids and Reid was the only one that made it to the top. He had to work for it too. Ray never handed anything to his children.

Utah Julius- Utah is shy and hates being near the CEO of Confid Solutions and the son is worse. Utah tends to hide from them.

Jim Casser- Utah's friend...he's more outgoing and says what's on his mind. He's Utah's voice when he needs it.

Angie Franklin- Utah's other friend. Angie was very sweet and never put up with crap.

Okay I am working on a different book entirely but I really love this one and read it like 80 times. I wanted to share it. I love these characters a lot and I hope you do too. I had the need to get this one out there. There is no point to it and it is just fun! I know I just published a book but this was sitting here being cute!

Summary: Short and Sweet

Hex wanted something more than what his life was so far. He wanted friends, finally. He wanted to be human or feel human. He was a hacker and a damn good one. He was the best but he was ready for a change.

Reid Chambers had no idea that his life would change with a computer code.

Vote and Comment as much or as little as you want!! Enjoy and stay safe out there!