Reid's Gift

"And what do you think?" Reid smiled and looked proud. Jim was with us. He met us in the driveway of a house. It was a nice house and smaller than Reid's house. Okay, a lot smaller. It was a big house by my standards though.

I sighed. "You like it and it has a gate. I like it."

Reid pulled me to him. "Kitten, do you like it?"

I chuckled. "Reid, this is one of the best houses I've ever stood in!"

Reid kissed me. "Good. It's yours."

I was shocked. "No! No, Reid, no! I can't..." I couldn't live alone anymore and I was scared.

Reid saw fear. "Kitten, easy. Like I would let you live alone. Jim is still staying with you. I was thinking this could be your house when you're not sleeping with me, in my bed. This could be our other house so we can...you know." He smirked at me.

I blushed like crazy and giggled like never before.

Jim made gagging noises. "And you don't even have to tell me that you had sex!"

Reid chuckled. "Good. I have movers packing your stuff tomorrow. Kitten, I have to keep you safe and happy. It's my job." He pressed his lips to mine. "And we have new places to make very passionate love in!" He nibbled my ear as I glared at him.

Jim just laughed. "Shut up! Gross! You don't hear about my sex life!"

"And we don't want to!" Reid glared at Jim. "But you're curious about ours, admit it!"

Jim chuckled. "I am so curious!"

Reid laughed.

"I kind of hate that you guys get along!" I glared at them both and walked around to pick out my room.

There were five bedrooms and four of them had their own bathroom so it didn't matter if I had the master suite or not. I didn't want it, to be honest.

It was a very nice house and the kitchen was stupid crazy. I mean gorgeous. Everything in this house had the best stuff, top of the line. I knew Reid was taking care of me and Jim.

"How can I argue!" I looked around my new room.

"Are you sure you don't want the one with the balcony?" Reid looked at me.

"No. Jim is in love with that room, Reid. I love this one." I shrugged. "I don't...I'm good. This is perfect for us and whatever..."

"All of your hacking stuff." Reid smiled at me. "What's the last thing you hacked?" I could tell that he was curious.

I chuckled. "Two nights ago, I hacked into a gaming company and played one that hasn't come out yet." I cleared my throat. "I do that sometimes when I need to relax."

Reid smiled at me. "Sexy."

I shook my head.

"And we have a date on Saturday." Reid stated in his 'Reid' way.

I just laughed. How could I argue? 

Thanks for reading!