Utah Benjamin Chambers

A/N: This is the last chapter! I hope you liked this story. I loved sharing it!

************************

Our lives didn't change. I lived in my house, which Reid bought and I loved. Jim stayed there with me. Reid was in his and we met when he had time. Sometimes, I spent the night, sometimes we just ate a meal and I left. It was the time that we spent that mattered.

Reid and I worked around his busy schedule. Jack and I went on business trips with him and had fun while he was working. We took one trip to Japan and I fell in love with it. Jack loved having someone to run around with. He thought I was fun but he made things fun.

We made a few trips to Chicago to meet up with Angie and Tara. She was right, there was a ton to do in that city. Jack loved the aquarium but so did I. Reid loved the art museum more. I couldn't get either one of them out of the art museum. It was a struggle.

I thought long and hard about what to get Reid for his birthday. What do I get someone that has everything? I mean he's got a helicopter! I went to the Social Security Office and changed my last name. I got the new card and changed all my documents before his birthday.

Reid was staring at me as I opened my eyes. We had the best night in bed. I was still bent over in all kinds of ways but it was amazing. "Kitten, what's your favorite color?"

I chuckled. "Reid.... Blue."

"Okay." Reid kissed my forehead.

"Hey, I have something for you for your birthday. You're tough to shop for by the way." I smiled. I got nervous because I wasn't sure this was a good idea. I was getting cold feet.

Reid sat up and held out his hand and closed his eyes. I laughed. "It's not..." I could work with this. "Hold on!" I jumped out of bed and got my social security card from a drawer. I placed it in his hand and took a breath. "Okay."

Reid opened his eyes and looked down. "What's this?" He stared at it. I saw the second that it registered. "Is this real?" He was holding it up. It said Utah Benjamin Chambers. My new name.

I was sweating. "It is but I can change it in ninety days if you hate this! I should have just waited and talked to you! This was so stupid and I'm sorry! I should have just waited!"

Reid set the card on his night stand. He pulled me into him. "Shut up!" He kissed me senseless. "It's the perfect gift, Utah! It's amazing. Thank you!" He was in tears.

I wiped his tears and smiled. "You like it?"

Reid laughed. "Love it! Utah Chambers!" We melted together. "Did you get me an actual gift though?"

I laughed. I didn't.

"You took my last name and didn't get me anything!" Reid glared at me in this playful way that thrilled me.

"Hey, I let you boss me around. What more do you want?" I smiled.

Reid smiled his know-it-all smile. "I want all of you, Utah."

I smiled. "You have all of me, Reid."

"Kitten.

"Teddy."

The End! 

Vote and comment all you like or not at all and that's fine too! I hope you liked the story! Thanks for hanging on until the end! Stay safe and healthy!