Reid's Interview

So, the interview with Reid was live. It was on the website. Reid wanted me to watch it and I didn't know why...until I watched it.

I saw Reid smiling at the camera as the very business-like woman talked to him. "The cameraman was hot, Kitten!" He winked at me.

"Shut up!" I glared at him and I knew that's what he wanted. I smiled as I kept my eyes on the screen. Man, the camera loved Reid. He was gorgeous and suave.

"Let's get to the good stuff." The woman smiled at Reid. "If you don't mind?" Her name was Hannah Cardinal. She was a well known interviewer for a few magazines and a new show.

Reid smiled. "I don't. Ask away."

"You have been very quiet about these pictures of you with a certain young man. May I ask about him? What's his name?" I could tell that Hannah was curious.

"You know, I figured this would come up. I didn't ask him but I figured it would be okay. His name is Utah Chambers. We haven't changed his name yet though." Reid said that liked it was happening.

It was the first I was hearing about this. Changing my name? Well, how attached was I to my last name that meant nothing to me? I wasn't. I could be a Chambers and his family liked me more than my family.

The woman smiled. "Sounds serious."

Reid nodded. "It is. I'm his." He shrugged. "He's perfect for me and that is tough to find. I've looked for someone that fits with me for a long time. I was surprised when I found him."

Hannah smiled. She babbled on about Reid and his new man and showed pictures of us together. Reid chuckled at them.

There was one that Reid loved. "Hey, if I could have a copy of that one..." He pointed to it.

It was the first date we went on with cameras. I was cuddled into Reid's arm and looking down. I was trying to hide and Reid wanted it. I'm killing him.

"He's adorable!" Hannah smiled at the picture.

"So adorable. He tolerates me and all my...quirks. Let's call them quirks. He's much easier to deal with." Reid smiled.

"So if we need another interview, we should call him?" She smiled.

Reid chuckled. "Perhaps."

The interview moved on to the company and business as the interview got more serious and it was over.

"That was sweet, Reid. Thanks." I smiled as I closed the screen.

Reid nodded. "I know."

I chuckled. "The next interview has to be all Reid-like and less candid!"

"Does it?" He arched his eyebrow in the way that I loved so much.

"Yes! I love it when you're all smug and better than everyone!" I really did. It was so sexy and mmm. I was messed up and I just didn't care. I wore his ring and he loved me. We were messed up together and that was just fine.

Thanks for reading! Hope you like!