8 AM On The Dot

Reid was nothing if he wasn't prompted. At Eight am on the dot, there was a knock at my door. I laughed as I opened it. "Hi." Reid smiled at me and that was a beautiful sight so early.

I smiled back. "Hi."

"Are you ready and did you pack those panties?" Reid watched me with a serious expression.

I stared at him. "Jim made me even though I tried to hide them six times." I glared at him with enthusiasm.

Reid laughed. "So cute and... rebellious."

"I thought I was tamed?"

"I might be wrong about that and I don't want to tame you, Utah." He leaned in close to me. "I want to let you run wild!"

I couldn't speak. Also, I know I turned red.

Reid chuckled. "Speechless I see. Come along. Let me carry your bag like a gentleman."

I nodded still speechless and Reid was enjoying it as he chuckled on the way to the car.

"You make me want to hide under my bed, Reid!" I got some words out.

Reid just laughed and sat beside me.

"Okay, clearly the driver knows where we're going but can I know?" I wanted to know what he would tell me.

Reid leaned into me. "Good morning." He kissed me and I kissed him back.

"Morning and you changed the subject. Can I know?" I glared into his gorgeous face.

"No."

"Please." I held the glare.

Reid smirked. "No. You didn't ask."

I looked at the floor and back up with my best sad eyes. "Please?"

Reid groaned but there was amusement in his expression. "What is that face! How could I say no to that!" He kissed me slowly and released me. "Airport. We're taking a helicopter. Okay."

I smiled. "Okay! I've never done that!"

I was silent as we got to the airport and got on the helicopter. This was a new experience for me and I was so happy that Reid was with me. I gasped as we took off and held onto Reid for dear life. I pulled out my phone and took a thousand pictures for later, after I got comfortable.

It was a nice company aircraft. Reid gave me a nice aviation David Clark H10-13S stereo headset. They were nice and like three or four hundred bucks new. There were at least four pairs on board, just saying. I know a lot of people wouldn't know what kind of headset that is but they're nice.

So that I could hear Reid and talk to him. It was quieter on the helicopter than I expected though.

"These David Clark's are nice!" I smiled. I was starting to geek out.

"The what?" Reid just stared at me.

I touched the headset. "These. They're a David Clark H10-13S stereo headset. They're nice, that's all."

Reid chuckled and I heard it in my brain. "You're such a geek, Utah! You are gorgeous and smart and make me laugh. I'm crazy about you!"

I just blushed and tried to hide. I couldn't decide how I felt about him. I didn't want to be honest about it maybe.

I mean, I thought about him all the time, I mean it. The second I opened my eyes to the second I fell asleep, I looked forward to seeing him and I loved teasing him and he teased me. We were made for each other, I swear. Okay, I really liked him.

Sure, he was suave and sexy and his looks were...mmm. Yummy. But there was so much more to him. So much underneath the sexy exterior.

I always had fun with him and that was unexpected. Even when he texted, it was fun. I really, really, really liked him. I smiled and he saw it. I saw his ego expand.

Thanks for reading!