BFFS

A/N: I can't keep these two dressed and separated so enjoy! 

**************

I moan. "This chicken is perfect, Reid!" We were sitting in the living room eating. We were watching a show called Parks and Recreation. I hadn't seen it before because I'm a nerd who doesn't watch TV but I was laughing my ass off. It was a weird and funny show.

Reid sighed as he set his empty plate down. "Perfect."

I nodded. "So, we're a couple?"

"Yes. Boyfriends forever. BFF's." Reid smiled.

"That means Best Friends Forever." I corrected him.

"Who says you're not my best friend, Utah?" Reid asked me so point blank that I was shocked. His eyebrow raised so perfectly.

"Fair point!" I was too shocked to argue.

Reid just chuckled.

"So, what was it that you were going to show me? You got me something?" I was so curious.

"I did! You want it now?" Reid stood.

"Well, it doesn't have to be right now! Reid!" I was pulled up and out of the living room and up the stairs. We were back in Reid's room. "Here." He pointed to a dresser.

"What?" I was lost.

"Open it."

I pulled the drawer open and laughed. It was full of lace panties. Every color and a few were rainbow colored. I grabbed a rainbow one and decided to wear them. I slid off the sweats and pulled on the rainbow lace boy shorts. These were so freaking comfortable.

"Mm! You didn't have to wear those but I'm not stopping you!" Reid smiled as his eyes fucked me.

I giggled. "They're actually quite comfortable."

"Can I request that you just wear those tonight?"

"What? Like around the house?" I stared at him.

"Yes. Just around the house though. They are perfect on you and mmm. Utah, you do things to me." Reid stated.

"So, is this it? I got panties?" I was lost.

"Oh! I forgot. No, you have this dresser. I just filled that drawer with panties. Hot! I figured if you stay over sometimes, you should have clothes here to wear. You wouldn't have to pack a bag. Thoughts?" Reid watched me with those crazy eyes of his. "Do you love it?"

"My mind is completely blank!" I was being honest.

"Well, I hear a yes!" Reid pulled me close and ran his hands up my body and down to my lace covered ass. He squeezed. "Such a nice ass!"

I moaned on accident.

"Thanks for wearing these and humoring me, Kitten." Reid smiled at me.

"It's what I do!" I chuckled. Well, I spent the night in lace just walking around while Reid checked me out all night. I let him get his looks in as he got turned on. It was fun foreplay and surprisingly sexy. "I love my drawer, Reid. thanks."

"Drawers and you're welcome." Reid corrected.

"Drawers." I smiled. "I never..." I stopped.

"Never...what?" Reid wanted to hear more.

"I just...never had someone want me so much!" I blushed as I confessed that.

"I don't see how, Kitten. I really don't. When I saw you walk through those doors at the office the first time, I wanted you. I immediately wanted you in my arms, in my house, in my bed. In my heart. I wanted you very much, Utah. You have to know that I'm so crazy about you." Reid pulled me into his arms. "I want you right here."

I melted. "I don't know what to say, Teddy!"

"I've never had a nickname either, Kitten." Reid stated.

"Well, you have one now, Teddy!" I sighed as I melted into him. We were just standing in the living room holding each other. Me in my rainbow lace and Reid in his sweatpants.

"Where should I take you tonight?" Reid asked and I knew it was rhetorical.

"What? Where are we going?" I was thinking about where my clothes were.

Reid chuckled. "Nope. I meant where am I going to fuck you tonight, Kitten."

"Oh!" I blushed at his bluntness. I really had to get used to it. I felt so wanted and loved. "Bedroom?"

"So you say!" Reid smiled and dragged me outside. He fucked me outside on a table. We used the lounge chair cushion so I didn't get hurt. I screamed over the table and then I was on all fours on the ground. We fucked like animals outside and Reid was insatiable.

"You're going to need tomorrow to recoup!" He moaned out as he finished inside me the third time. He fucked me into the ground in our private backyard.

I woke up to the smell of food. My stomach growled. I rolled over to a note. Reid style.

Don't fucking move.

I just laughed and obeyed him. After three times outside, we made it into the kitchen for water where he sat me on the counter and slowly took me there too. That counter needed disinfected! I giggled as Reid walked in with a tray of food for two.

Breakfast in bed. "This is perfect, Teddy." I sighed as my head rested on his shoulder.

Reid nodded. "Perfect."

 Hope you liked! Thanks for reading!