Work Details

I was working and sent him a text because I was a glutton for punishment. Ha ha.

Me: How's your day going

Reid: Well...meetings. Bored. You?

Me: problems with accounting. Need to do some upgrades. I have to talk with the board about it.

There was a thirty minute pause. I had almost forgotten what I texted by the time he got back to me. I was busy and didn't see it for another twenty minutes.

Reid: done. What do you need? You have it.

Me: Reid! That's my job to address the board!

Reid: I know but I was already with them. You owe me.

Me: like hell!

I could hear him laughing, I swear.

Reid: Feisty kitten! I love cat scratch kitten. What r u doing right this second?

Me: Why? I might have a date with Teddy!

Reid: My office. Now.

Me: on way.

I dropped my phone on my desk and rushed to the elevator. I didn't know what was wrong with me but I was so fucking turned on. I tried to slow my pace as I left the elevator but Jim wasn't there. Good. I rushed to Reid's office door that was open.

Reid was loosening his tie. "Lock that door!"

I was breathless as I slammed it and locked it and double checked it. A tie-less Reid shoved me to the wall, not too hard but just hard enough, and pulled my shirt off. His mouth was on my chest before I could catch up.

I pulled him up and looked at him.

Reid smiled. "Tear it up!"

I chuckled as I pulled his shirt apart. Buttons went everywhere as Reid helped tear his shredded shirt off. "I have more!" He was breathless.

He kissed me and took total control of the situation. He walked me back to what I thought was the couch but nope, his desk.

I was bent over it, my face and chest resting on it, he took my hands to the small of my back and held them there as my dress pants fell. I was wearing the hot pink panties and he moaned.

"Dear Lord!" Reid gasped. He pushed them aside and his tongue was inside me. I moaned out his name and he moved his tongue harder. Like I could move to stop him. I also couldn't tell anyone exactly what he was doing but it turned me on.

This was the definition of being devoured.

"Utah! Are you ready?" Reid was panting and kissing my ass cheek through the lace. I felt his teeth bite my skin. He bit my ass.

I nodded my head on the desk. "Yes! Please!"

I could feel him smile. "Don't worry about screaming! I want to hear it!"

I felt his fingers inside me for a moment and then his very hard tip was there. He pressed in as I tried to relax. There wasn't any lube but I didn't care. I wanted to push back but I was immobile and I loved it.

Reid grunted as he was pressed all the way inside me. His body was against me and he felt so amazing.

Reid sighed. "Utah, do you know how great this feels? I love being inside you! Your walls are warm and tight. Mmm. I can feel them squeezing me and I love it. I want to cum inside you." He moved backward pulling out and then slid back in. He repeated the slow motions while I thought of what words were. I forgot what language was.