Chapter Three

Natsu's POV:

I sit up from where I was laying. AHH!

"HAPPY!! We've fallen asleep at a food market again!" I whine.

Happy gets up too, then we head back home. 'I hope Y/n isn't too worried...I mean, we didn't tell her where we were going.'

"N--NATSU!!!" Happy calls, scared.

I run up the stairs, and slam open the slightly open door. The sight was horrifying.

Y/n's bed was messed up, suggesting that she was awake. The window was open, and dried blood lines the floor, wall, and window sill. The bath had been used, and Y/n's dresser had been searched. A knife lay on Y/n's pillow.

"Y/n!" I call out. "Y/N! ARE YOU HERE!?"

I start to panic. I find a slit of paper under the window. It reads:

Dear Salamander,

If you want your Lightning Dragon back, you'll have to fight me. Oh, you'll have to win. I'll be at the town market. Hope to see you soon.

Sincerely,

  Anonymous

Damn it. They have Y/n. Who is it? What do they want with her?

They're going to pay.

Y/n's POV:

I woke up, blindfolded and binded. Damn, my wrists hurt. I try to use my magic, but the cuffs must have been stopping my magic energy.

"So you're awake."

I shake my head around, searching for where the voice had come from. I can't see anything.

"Master will be quite happy with your being okay." The voice says. "I know he will be upset about your boyfriend not showing up to fight him though."

'Boyfriend!? Natsu? WHAT! NO!'

The person tightens my binds and then leaves. Their footsteps slowly fade into the darkness.

'So Natsu didn't come to save me, huh. Good. The less he risks his life for me the better. I've kept a vital secret from him and he keeps putting himself in danger to help me. He doesn't know what I've kept to myself.'

"OI! OI! Oiiiiiiiii!!!"

Great, another weirdo.

"Hey there! How are you? Bad? Good! I'm glad! I'm Crasten! Call me Crasten ok? Ok. Good."

He talks non stop, and at a quick pace too. And what kind of name is Crasten? Like, Craken. That's what it reminds me of.

"Well. Master wants to see you! He wants to sell you! Dress you up nice! Ok? Ok. Good. You know what to do? Yeah. Good. You get dressed! Sold! And put away!"

'Sold!? THIS GUY IS GOING TO SELL ME!? It'll be to a creep for sure.'

I feel a hand on my shoulder, then myself being pulled to my feet.

"This way, miss."

'I wonder, if this guy could be someone important. And why miss? I thought I was his prisoner.'

I smell a sweet smell. Then slowly fall to the ground.

•••

"You've done it now! Why'd you gas her? Masters gonna have your head!"

'Voices?'

"Look. She's awake. Let's dress her and then get her to the auction! Quickly!"

•••

I can't see the horrid outfit they've but me in, and I'm glad. So much skin was being shown. I felt barely any fabric in my body!

"Sexy!!" Crasten shouts.

"Shhhhh!!" The voice from earlier!!

'What the hell is going on!'

"So this is her. Some daughter she was~" a deep voice says. It sounds familiar. "I bet she'll sell for a few thousand jewel. Nothing more, nothing less. Good."

"We'll be rich tonight, right, master." Crasten says. I am led out of the room, and chained to a wall. They finally take off the blindfold.

I can't believe my eyes. I'm in public! Outside! OH MY GOD!

I look down at my outfit. It's technically a swimsuit. A very...exposing swimsuit. The texture is the same as a swimsuit also. What the heck!

Behind me was a pool, and in front was a ton of people. So I'm at an auction. They're gonna sell me.

"And here we have miss Y/F/N, a young Mage. She's got the good looks, and she's very feisty." A man says. I kick, trying to get off the pole type thing he had tied me to.

"3,000"

"5,000"

People shout out prices, high prices. They were willing to pay this much just for a girl.

"I don't need a price, she's mine, she'll always be mine. Sorry I'm late, Y/n. Now let's get you down."

'Natsu. He's here! He came! I guess I did want him to get me, deep down.'

"Hurry up. I'd like to get some clothes on." I sigh. "And fight a bit."

Natsu laughs, as do I. 'Let's go fight.'

"Let's do this!" Me and Natsu shout together.