Chapter Twenty-Three

Natsu X Reader 23

Y/n's POV:

"What do you mean she killed Mika!? SHE NEVER WOULD HAVE KILLED HER OWN DAUGHTER!" Kami yelled.

"I know. Why do you think I got you out of there though? When I got my memory back I saw Mika. She told me to get you two out of there, away from my mother." I explained.

Kami just stared down. She looked like she was about to break down.

"I don't know what's going on!" Kami cried out.

"I know, let's just get back to Fairy Tail okay? Help me with Nate, I'll explain everything to you two when we get back."

We picked up Nate and dragged him the other mile to Fairy Tail. Natsu saw us and ran out of the guild. Kami smiled and held Nate while Natsu embraced me.

"It's okay, I'm here now, for good." I whispered into my lover's ear.

"What happened?" He asked.

"I'll explain when Nate wakes up okay?"

Natsu kissed me carefully and I kissed back. He led Kami and I into the guild. I smiled widely when I saw my friends.

Tears came to Lucy and Levy's eyes and soon to mine. I ran to Erza, Lucy, and Levy and hugged them tightly.

I nodded Kami over and introduced them all. She looked more calm now that we had finally got here. She'll be fine when I explain everything though.

Something didn't seem right to me. I wasn't sure what, but it just didn't feel right.

"Y/n, are you okay?" Erza asked.

"I'll. . .be back. . .soon. Yeah,
Soon." I mumbled out. My head aches a little but walked straight out of the guild.

I walked, thinking. 'WHAT ISNT RIGHT!? What isn't right?'

"Oh my god. Oh. My. God. Where the hell is Kasumi!?" I yelled out.

'Kasumi. Kasumi. Kasu. Where is he? What happened to him while I was gone? How long has it been?'

I started running. I knew something wasn't right, Kasumi wasn't at the guild.

I ran into my house, the door was open and a trail of blood led to Kasumi's bed. Tears filled my eyes and I slowly moved towards the bed.

"K-Kasumi? A-are you in here?" I stuttered out.

I turned the corner and screamed.

An animal's corpse lay on Kasumi's bed. I fell to the floor and held my head. Suddenly I heard footsteps comin from the door. I was crying from the scare and missing Kasumi.

Someone ran to me and embraced me. I opened my eyes finally.

"K. . .Kasumi!" I cried out and grabbed the child.

"Y/n. Y/n. M-mom." He cried out, tears streaming down his face.

"Mom?" I whispered.

"MOM!" He hicced. He grabbed me tightly and I returned his hug.

After a few minutes we sat down to talk.

"So, mom, huh?" I laughed. Kasumi smiled a little.

"You're my mom. I don't want anyone but you to be my mom. I hope you don't mind." I laughed.

"What's with the animal corpse in your bed?"

"O-oh. Well, I have to get food for daddy and I don't I?"

My face heated and I smiled.

"Yeah, you do. I'm back now though, I'll be back for good."

I grabbed Kasumi and hugged him again.

"I'm back forever, I promise."

A/N:

Oi! OI! Oi!
Guess who's back XD
so my internet friend left to go home a few days ago. I feel really depressed so that's my excuse for not writing :/

Did I scare you with Kasumi? Did you think he was gone? HELL NAHHHHHHH
Okay I'm not cool.
Bye now XD
~Maddie