-im sorry, and im back-

NOT A CHAPTER

hi everyone,

I wanted first to apologize for my disappearance. Logging back into this account, well, let's just say it was an emotional rollercoaster.

For those who dont follow me and didnt see my post, I moved to a different account a while back. I was pretty childish when I was on this account and didnt think i would ever grow out of anime, and i did. For a while at least. Some stuff happened and i thought getting rid of anime would make it better. However, now that I've grown up, I've redeveloped my past interests that gave me so much joy.

So, I wanted to finish the stories that got me into writing. I wanted to come back and finish these books because you, who gave me so much support, deserve it. I cant promise the quality as it was 2016 when i last read and wrote stories for this account.

But, i promise this one thing: I will finish the stories on this account to the best of my ability.

Unfortunately, i wont be making any sequels like i originally planned which means that the stories will go on past a 40th chapter most likely. I am currently re-reading and brainstorming the endings for my books so please wait just a little while longer.

I cant express how much your love and support means to me. I didnt expect to see how patient and supportive my readers still are after so long. So thank you.

Please keep your patience while I write and please support me so I can have the strength to finish strongly for you all.

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me or comment them below.

Again, thank you for everything.

-M