Chapter Seventeen

Natsu X Reader 17

Y/n's POV:

I was running from Natsu, laughing. I was so happy. But it all changed.

Someone grabbed my hair and I instantly flew back. They held my hands carefully and I screamed as loud as I could. The man punched my jaw and I yelled again. He led me towards a camp that their group must have had for a while now. I felt dizzy and sick. Natsu. . .save me please.

"Who is this!?"

"Y/F/n."

"The god's daughter!? WHY DID YOU BRING HER HERE!?"

"I thought we could use her powe--"

"YOU CAN'T TAKE A GODDESSES' POWER! WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO!? SHES A THREAT, A BIG THREAT!"

I heard the two argue for what seemed like hours. Eventually, they decided.

"We take her with us and ask master what to do with her."

"She took our WHOLE guild out. It was less than a few seconds!"

"Take her. To. MASTER." The man looks at me. "That's my decision. We take her with us or we stay here."

"Yes sir."

••• (Natsu's POV:) •••

I had been looking for Y/n for a few hours. Her scream sounded genuinely scared. A lot of things had been happening lately that she didn't understand and now someone's kidnapped her, again.

She's a god's daughter, but she doesn't believe it. Her looks and power suggest otherwise though.

"Y/n! Y/n, where are you!?" I call out for the billionth time. "Y/n!"

I hear whispers from all around me and duck into the bushes. "Salamander is easily as strong as the Goddess."

"Their power together is frightening, don't let them meet again. They're a danger to this earth together"

Me? Me and Y/n? She's a lightning goddess. . .no way.

"Zeus. Zeus and a human. Do you know her story?"

"Zeus had been sent to send a storm to the earth. He actually went to the land and met a woman. He fell in love. They eventually wanted to get married but his father disagreed because of their young age and race. God and human didn't mix. Little did either of them know, the woman was pregnant with a child. When the child was born, she possessed Zeus' powers. Her mother was frightened of the child and left her to a dragon. She eventually got married to another man and had another daughter. The girl, Y/n, grew with the dragon, training. One day she met the Salamander. She went to his guild, Fairy Tail, and lives there for her life. She fell in love with the salamander and he fell in love with the goddess."

I stare in disbelief. Y/n was Zeus's child. She was one of the most powerful goddesses there can be, if she possesses her father's full power.

"Natsu!" A familiar voice calls. The owner was Y/n.

"Shit, she got out."

"Y/n!" I yell out, coming out from behind the bush. I see her beaten face  and glare at the men in anger.

A man comes from behind Y/n and knocks her out, her tear stained face falling asleep.

I felt a pain on my arm and see a cut when I look at it.

"Damn it. You took Y/n, hurt my guild, me. I'll kill you." I growl. Finally I can get some more practice in. I head straight to Y/n. 'Get to her first.'

I take out most of the people that would have noticed me already. One grabs my shirt and I let fire surround my body, burning him. He yells and I grab Y/n and run. I set the camp on fire.

I run out of the forest and too the guild. I had to get Y/n to safety. "Natsu!?" Lucy calls out.

"Y/n needs help." I say.

"What happened!?" Levy comes around the corner with Erza.

"Y/n!" Levy yells, taking her from my arms.

"Someone attacked us in the woods. I think they were the remainders of the people who attacked the guild." I explain. "I found her a few hours after she disappeared, beaten, she got out of the person's grasp and tried to get to me but they knocked her out."

"I'll get her inside, Natsu, you go eat something and find Charlotte and Happy. Levy, get Wendy and Erza, come with me." Lucy orders.

We all do as she says. I run to Charlotte and Happy. "Natsu~" Happy calls.

"Not now, Happy. Come with me, Charlotte, you too, Y/n got hurt." I say, running again.

"What happened?"

"We got attacked in the woods. She's beaten and knocked out." I whisper.

'I'm not going to cry anymore. She'll live.'

We run to the infirmary. I look at y/n once and almost puke. There were holes in her stomach.

She had been stabbed multiple times.