Chapter Thirty-Two

Natsu X Reader 32

Y/n's pov:

I watched out the window as Kasumi and Emm departed the cabin. I noticed that Emm dragged his legs and Kasumi help his hand tightly. They weren't talking.

My head started to ache. "Natsu.. Where are you?" I whispered. I was hungry, which made my stomach growl. I decided to head to the kitchen. "Let's see, I need to clean this up.." My voice trailed off as I mumbled.

"Ma'am..." I whipped my head around. "Ma'am please help me..."

"Who are you? Why are you here--" I tried to keep my voice calm.

"I'm no one, I promise I'm no one." I looked down then up once more. My father's face had replaced the man's.

My legs felt weak as I scrambled back. "No, no.. Leave me alone, leave me alone." I shut my eyes tight.

"I've been sent here to kill you.."

I opened my eyes, however I only caught the glimpse of a large stick of wood before being hit over the head.

'Kasumi, Emm, please stay away.. Please'

•••

As I opened my eyes, I tried to run them. My hands were chained  up against a wall. "Wha-t.." My throat was dry, resulting in a surprise on my end.

I looked around. The room was dark, I didn't recognize it.

"N-Natsu--"

"Not him sweetheart, not him."

I remembered what had happened in an instant. This guy kidnapped me. Oh, God. What am I going to do? Kasumi and Emm are out there and will go back to the house. What if he goes back?

"Where am I?"

"No where you should worry about."

"Well I'm worried, so where the hell am I?"

"I told you not to worry about it." He growled.

"And I told you to tell me where I am."

He walked slowly towards me. I didn't get a good glance of his face before he punched my jaw.

"Gah--" I gasped.

"Shut up." He whispered.

He was still near me, staring at me. We met eyes, and this sort of, dominance, went through his eyes. I felt myself shiver.

"Hey, you're kinda cute-"

"Shut up."

"I'll do as I please, if you can't tell, I'm in charge. Your hands are bound, mine are not."

He walked closer to me. "Get back-" my cheek stung as his hand whipped across it. "Damn-"

"I told you, shut up."

He grabbed my shirt collar and pulled me forward. His lips hit mine as I tried to back away. My leg went upwards and towards his stomach. He caught it, keeping his hand on my thigh. His hand started upward, I bit his lip. I felt the metallic taste of his blood in my own mouth. He yelled and backed off. I spit the blood back out, onto his face.

I concentrated, letting my power try to come back. Since I had black out, since I saw my future self, my magic wouldn't work right. I needed it now, however.

"Well, -sweetheart-" he sneered, "your two kids, they're dead meat."

I felt my heart stop. Emm, Kasumi. 

He stood and headed towards, what I imagined to be, a door.

"DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH THEM-"

"I'll do as I please." He grumbled and opened the door.

Then I was alone.

••• (Emm's Pov) •••

I set Kasumi on his bed and went to clean up the mess he had made.

What happened to him? I've never seen that part of him.

As I finished, I heard a board creak from below me. I ran to my bag and grabbed my knife. It had to be this guy's companion.

"Y/n? Y/n, I'm home!" It was Natsu's voice.

"Natsu!" I yelled and headed for the stairs. I was glad to see him. "She's gone- Someone took her-"

"What do you mean, someone took her?" He growled. I could see fury burning bright in his eyes.

"She was kidnapped."

"By who?"

"Kasumi killed him.." I whispered. "He tried killing us."

The fury grew as I spoke. Natsu's body started to surround itself in flames. "Where the hell is she?"

"I don't know, he never told us."

"Damn it!"

"D-Dad?" Kasumi appeared around the corner. Natsu turned quickly, a relieved look on his face.

"Kasumi. I'm here, I'm back." Kasumi came over and hugged Natsu's legs. Natsu patted him.

"How?" I whispered. "Why?"

Kasumi glanced my way.

"What do you mean?" Natsu said.

"I killed him. Well, not me. I didn't kill him, my brother did." Kasumi said. "You see, my brother isnt necessarily someone you would ever see. Someone you wouldn't talk about. He's really shy, but he's protective of me! He's really nice. He has a temper, but he helps a lot! He looks like me, too. He's only a couple minutes older than me too!"

"Where is he?" I asked, shakily.

"Well, he's dead." Kasumi said quietly. "We both were. We got a second chance, however, he lives inside me now. He gives my nightmares. Nightmares of how we died. But I don't care. As long as he's with me."

"So, you're dead?" I choked out.

"No, only my brother."

"And what's his name?" Natsu said.

"Callisme. His name is Callisme."