Chapter Twenty-Four

Natsu X Reader 24

Y/n's POV:

I walked back into the guild with Kasumi's hand in mine.

"NATSUUUUUU!" I screamed out.

"Yesss!" He yelled back.

Kasumi and I laughed and walked over to him. He and Gray had each other in headlocks.

"Natsu. Why was Kasumi by himself at home? Why wasn't he here?" I yelled. He turned pale.

"Awe, you're in trouble now, fire-freak." Gray laughed out.

"Y/n, it's okay." Kasumi laughed.

"Ugh, Nate's awake so hurry up and get back here so I can explain everything." I sighed. I pulled Kasumi and Natsu along with me.

Kami, Levy, Lucy, Erza, Nate, Gajeel, Loke, Gray, Natsu, Kasumi, Master, and I all gathered in the infirmary room so I could explain.

(An hour or so later)

"AND THAT'S THAT!" I yelled as I finished my story.

Everyone stared at me. Kami and Nate looked at each other and nodded.

"Okay. We're joining, Y/n. We understand everything now, so we'll join the guild!" Kami smiled at me. She pushed Her raven hair out of her face.

Nate smiled at me too. Natsu grabbed the back of my shirt and pulled me into an embrace.

"I'm just happy that you're back." He said into my hair.

"Me too." I looked up and kissed him then turned to my friends. "Well then, you all know what's happened. I'll get Mira to get you two guild marks okay?"

Nate and Kami nodded. I left the room and told Mira all I needed. Natsu left with me and we went home together. Kasumi wanted to stay with Lucy, she had a boy to babysit that night and he was spending the night. I hope he makes a friend over there tonight.

"I'll make dinner." I sighed.

"Ok." Natsu replied and went into the bedroom.

It took ten minutes for me to start cooking. While the food was actually cooking I stared down at nothing. I sat on the floor for five or six minutes and thought. I couldn't believe what happened. I lost my sister and my mother. My guild.

Tears started flowing from my eyes again. 'Damn emotions.'

I tried to be quiet. And I was, until Natsu walked in and saw me curled up on the floor crying.

"Y/n." He whispered and walked to me. He grabbed me and held me carefully. "Everything will be okay. Everyone forgives you, I promise."

A sob came from my mouth and Natsu kissed my forehead.

"Everything is okay. I promise, Y/n. I love you."

I looked at him and grinned. He leaned down and kissed me. I kissed back then pulled back.

"Lemme finish then we'll talk okay?" I choked out.

"Alright." Natsu smiled at me and kissed my cheek.

(Later)

"You're finally done, Natsu?"

"Yeah, yeah. I'm sorry that I eat 200,000 more bowls than you, Y/n." Natsu groaned as he walked into our bedroom.

He sat down next to me and we stared at each other. I smiled and he leaned in to kiss me.

I kissed back in sync. His kiss was rough but I made it softer. He let back and kissed my cheek, then down my neck. He lay me down.

I squealed as he tickled me. His hand went up my back and under my shirt. Red went to my cheeks and he smirked. He kissed me roughly again, and I kissed back just as rough.

"I love you, Y/n."

"I love you too, Natsu."

(Later)

I lay in bed, nude. I sighed and turned over. I grabbed Natsu's bare chest and snuggled into it. He rests his arm on my butt and I laugh. He groans and goes back to sleep. I do too, after a while.

A/N:
Whoops.
My bad.
You kinda.
WHOOPS😂👏🏻
Well then, I'll leave you with that. OHHH! And if you're wondering why there's been so much sad crap, it's cause I listen to music while writing and it's usually the same mood as the music. Sad songs keep coming on and PFT! THIS HAPPENS!
Alright I'll go now 😂✌🏻️
Bye guys!
Thx for over 5k reads too 💕 Love you guys!
~Maddie