Chapter Thirty-Five

Nastu X Reader 35:

"How about Kiyoko?" 

The room was dead silent for quite a while. Not even a cough or loud breath. I was twiddling my thumbs, nervous and shaken. I'm pregnant. Shaeliea is dead. I wasn't sure what I was doing now, do I continue going on missions? Or do I stay at home with my child from now on? I wasn't sure of anything. Why was my child's magic power going to be so great? What did Autumn mean? Would more people come after us? 

"Y/n, I think that's perfect." Natsu smiled slightly, pulling me in for a hug. I was on the verge of crying again, overwhelmed with everything I had just gone through. 

"Mom!" Kasumi ran up to me, burying himself into my stomach. "I'm so happy!"

Emm stayed his distance. I knew he wasn't sure what to do. I caught his eyes, smiling and nodding my head slightly backward. His eyes lit up as he smiled widely, rushing to the large hug. My heart fluttered, I had a family already. A caring family that would always be there for me, and I didn't need to worry. They would look out for Kiyoko, they would look after me. 

"I love you guys." I said quietly, squeezing them all tightly. 

"Love ya, Y/n!" Emm said with a giggle.

"Yeah, love you!" Kasumi said, his words muffled by my shirt. 

Natsu smiled brightly and pecked my lips, causing a slight blush to appear upon my cheeks. Man, was I one damn lucky person. 

"Hey, are we going to go to the guild tomorrow?" I said, moving to sit on the floor. "We could ask Lucy and Erza to help us move in."

"Sounds cool." Natsu said, he came and sat with me.

"Mom, I'm gonna go to bed." Emm looked at Kasumi somewhat confused. "And, um, Emm's gonna come sleep in my room too, alright?" 

"Okay, sleep well, Kasu." I gave him a thumbs up and waved him away. 

The two walked off, I turned towards Natsu.

"What's up with those two?" I said quietly. 

"I don't know. There's something up, though. I can smell it!"

"Natsu, there's no way you can smell it." I laughed.

"Well, I can!" 

A long pause.

"Fine. You got me. I can't smell it." Natsu said with a sigh.

"I KNEW IT!" 

Natsu tackled me, straddling me. He began to tickle me, uncontrollable laughter emerged from my slightly chapped lips. This lasted for a few minutes before I finally couldn't breathe anymore. I looked up, catching my breathe before meeting eyes with his own. He leaned down and kissed me softly, being gentle with my wounds. He pulled me up to sit on his lap, his hand slid down to my cheek and caressed it softly. His face was bright red, of course, mine was as well. A smile pulled at his lips, my heart was racing. The moment was precious to me, finally, after so long of being separated, we had time to enjoy each other's company. I was foolishly in love, there was no denying it. Honestly, I was completely fine with it because the feeling was so glorious. A simple glance from him and my heart would race, my cheeks burn bright. Then mention of his name could send me into a fit of smiles and happiness. I haven't known anyone who didn't want to fall in love. Finally, a smile formed on my face and I buried myself into Natsu's chest, his arms kept me warm. 

"I love you, Y/n. I hope you know that I will always protect you, no matter what. I will always be in love with you." 

"I love you." I smiled into his chest. I felt safe. 

My eyes grew heavy, slowly. I gave in quickly, falling into a deep sleep. I dreamt such an odd dream. However, when I woke up I couldn't remember what it was.

-

Where am I?

I feel like I've been here before.

"Don't touch him!" 

That's my voice. What's goin on?

A bright light filled the room, I felt as if I was going to be consumed by it. It was really quiet until I heard a thud, followed by a single gasp. Then sobs. From two people. My eyes were still closed in fear of the light, however slowly cracked open. Natsu.

He lay motionless on the ground beside a bruised and bleeding figure. A figure that had to be me. 

"DAMN IT." She screamed between sobs. "I knew. . .I knew this would happen."

Then I looked to the right.

"It's not your fault."

Another figure that had to be me. From RavenSeir. I remember now.

-

"Wha-!" My body flung upwards, tears streaming from my face. I shot to the bathroom, my stomach turning the wrong way. 

"Y/n?" Natsu's voice called out to me from the living room. I scrambled around, trying to stand, get out of my kneeling position. I took water from the sink in my hands and splashed it on my face. It hid the tears. I looked down again, catching my breath.

But someone looked back at me. My father. Blood streaming from his eyes and his crooked smile. He reached out, his hand extending outward. He grabbed me. My throat in his hands, burning. I screamed, pulling back. 

My legs went numb, I fell to the ground sobbing.

"NATSU!" 

"Y/n, what's wrong!?" 

"He won't leave me alone." I cried out, "he'll never leave me alone."

"Who, Y/n, who won't leave you alone?" 

"My father."     

-

-

-

-

-

A/N:

So I want to thank ' @Nu3008 ' 'for giving me the name suggestion. I thought it would be a fitting name for Y/n's child and appreciate the help cx So thank you again everyone who suggested a name, I loved them all and it was a very difficult decision to make. Until next time,

~Maddie