Chapter Nineteen

Natsu X Reader 19

Y/n's POV: (next morning)

I had fallen asleep next to my sister once she had introduced me to some of the people in the guild and led me to her room, where I had to sleep for a while because mom had no room for me. I looked at my sister and smiled a little. She grunted out a small snore which made me laugh, then I slowly stood up and changed into my sister's clothing. My new guild mark showed up nicely on my s/c skin.

I opened the door and left the room, heading to the main hall, to meet my two new friends for breakfast. When I opened the door to the main hall, my mom stood in the balcony for the small S-class rooms and was speaking to the others. Not many of the guild members had been in the guild last night, obviously, there were so many more people today. My mother was explaining my situation and smiled when she saw me and nodded me over.

"This, my little wizards, is my daughter, Y/n. Mika's twin. Our newest member of RavenSeir!" Mom grabbed my hand and we lifted it together. My face was stern and emotionless until I heard a few whoops from a blonde boy and raven haired girl. I smirked and nodded towards them.

Mom let my arm go and I hoped of the second floor and landed off of a front flip to the first floor. The raven haired girl laughed and yelled "SHOW OFF!"

The blonde smiled at me and smirked.

"Hey, Kami, Nate." I say.

"Yo!" Kami yells, her black hair tied into a messy bun on her head.

"Hey." Nate quietly says, still nervous from being around me.

Kami was a water Mage, her real name was Kamila Janes. Her parents died when she was seven, along with Nate. Nate was a wind Mage, his real name is Nathan Churs. Nate's parents died when he was eight.

"Yo,  Kami, Nate, Y/n!" I hear Mika's soft voice call down to me. She crafts a pole and slides down it to the first floor.

Mika, Mikana RavenSeir, was a crafting Mage. She could craft and destroy anything in a matter of seconds. The only rule was that it had to be equally exchanged with another object.

"Hey, Mika. How did you sleep." I say, nudging her arm. She blushes a little then gives a thumbs up.

"I have some great news. There's a rumble between two guilds tonight. Mom doesn't want anyone to know yet but I heard her talking about it. She was going to tell everyone at lunch but~!" Mika talks fast and sings some of her words.

"Which two guilds?" Nate speaks up.

"RavenSeir and Fairy Tail." Mika exclaims.

I spew some water, remembering this was the guild I came from before I met my mother. 'Will I meet Natsu again?' I think to myself.

Kami started to laugh. She was gasping for air and hunched over. The sight made me laugh a little and I then went straight faced again.

"We're going, no matter what." I state.

Mom comes to the balcony again and I huff. "Looks like we're getting the news a little bit earlier than expected." Mika smiles.

"Excuse me, excuse me!" Mom tries. "AHEM!"

The whole guild looks at her in shock then she smiles and sets her arms on the railing. I look up and rest my feet on the table.

"Tonight is a special occasion. At sundown, we will all meet with the guild Fairy Tail at Mage plains. There's a rumble there tonight. We are the two strongest guilds in Fiore, so let's prove to them that we are the strongest guild!"

People whoop and yell from all the mess hall. I soon find Kami, Nate, and Mika yelling too. My own voice rises and I laugh along with my friends and sister. I liked RavenSeir, it was rowdy and mysterious. My mom and sister were by me the whole time too.

I couldn't wait for the rumble. The two strongest guilds fighting would determine who the strongest was. RavenSeir had to win. My family was powerful, I couldn't let them lose.

"Y/n. Y/n? Hey, what's wrong?" Kami smiled at me. She had a worried look in her eyes though.

"Oh, nothing. I was just thinking, Kami, it's alright." I reassure her. She nods slowly but smiles again.

"If you're sure! You want to go to Mage plains? We can hang there until tonight!" Kami says. She looks to me, Mika, and Nate.

I nod and smirk, Mika smiles and grabs Nate's shoulder. "Let's go!" She says.

••• Mage Plains •••

"Hurry, hurry! C'mon Nate!" Mika yells. We were running along her and Nate was falling behind.

"I'm comin, I'm comin. Don't yell or you'll lose your breath too." He laughs. Nate was quiet, this was probably the most I've heard him say at one time.

I laughed and waited for him.

"These are your old guild mates, right?" He asks quietly.

"I guess. I still don't remember anything." I reply.

We caught up to Mika and Kami then hung around the plains for a long while. We had two pairs and fought against each other. I won against Kami and Mika won against Nate. Mika and I then fought and I won, barely.

"Nice!" I say, high-fiving my sister.

We talked for a while, waiting for the rest of the guild to show up, considering we had messed around so long that it was now evening. I saw some people heading towards the plains and one particular boy with fire all around him.

He stopped instantly when he spotted Mika, Nate, Kami, and I. A small boy appeared next to him too.

Mika sat down by Kami and Nate stood up, grabbing my hand on instinct. He blushed and let go once he realized what he had done. "Sorry, Y/n." He whispered. I nodded and then peered at the rosy haired boy and the beige haired boy.

"Natsu.  . ." The small boy whispered. My eyes widened and Mika stood in defense.

Kami stood too, standing next to Mika and we all had serious looks on our faces. This was him, Natsu. Looks like I met him earlier than I had supposed to.

"Kasumi, stay behind me.  . ." Natsu said quietly.

Kasumi nodded then looked at me. Natsu frowned then stepped forward.

"Fancy meeting you here, Y/n,"