AUTHOR'S NOTE, SORRY

Guys, I wasn't going to ever do an author's note that was separate from a chapter like this, but I really need to address something. 

WELL FIRST I AM NOT ENDING THE STORY YET SO DON'T BE SCARED

But seriously, this has been bothering me. 

In this fanfiction, I have made some choices that were apparently "not fair" to the readers. An example is that the Fairytail guild mark on the reader IS yellow. Now, I am not a fan of yellow, I did not choose the colour because of myself. I chose the colour yellow because it fits the reader's magic, lightning. Yes, there have been a few occasions where the reader did not get a choice in what happened, I chose.

But the thing is, guys, I respect your opinions and love reading your guys's comments, they make me smile, ask my friends XD.

However, there have been a couple harmful comments in the earlier chapters over a stupid COLOUR. Guys. Plz.

I do not want to sound selfish in saying this, because this IS an 'X READER', but I am going to say this anyways. This story is mine. I came up with the idea, I have written every word. I did not want this to be a boring NaLu story like I planned on, so I decided to make it an 'X READER'. And though it is for the reader, I still have thoughts and opinions on what should happen in this story. I don't want to make you guys angry, because you guys are the whole reason I can continue this story. But, it is my story and there are very few things that I have set in stone in the story without your opinion. 

Here's the thing though. If you don't like the colour. Change it, read it as a different colour. So simple. That is all it takes, so don't unleash rage on someone for not LOVING the same colour as you. Chill.

If this sounds rude at all, just let me say, I am trying to keep pointless drama off of my stories. 

Thank you guys so much for reading this and, hopefully, understanding, I will try to update as soon as possible. And, if you will, please tell me what you guys think on the matter, I want to know if you guys think this is a good way to approach this or if i should approach in a different way. ANYWAY! 

I love you guys so much! Thank you for reading, I'll talk to you guys soon cx

~Maddie