Chapter Fifteen

Natsu X Reader 15

Y/n's POV:

"Kasu." I whisper.

I had never felt so much anger in my life. Not when I had been kidnapped. Not when Natsu got hurt. But now they had attacked Fairy Tail and tried to kidnap Kasumi. They would pay the highest price and go through hell. Power was surging through me, more than I had ever had before.

"Why?" I whisper to the Man I hadn't realized I had kicked to the ground. "Why did you hurt him?"

"He's powerful. You don't understand! It was just an order!"

"I DONT GIVE A SHIT! YOU HURT HIM!" I scream. Without using any energy, I knock the man out. All my wounds had healed.

There was a blinding light, then I went into action. More than fifty people had crowded into the room to fight me now.

"You are all idiots. If you think you'll live after messing with Fairy Tail, you're a moron. You are all ugly, powerless, bastards that don't know WHEN TO STOP MESSING WITH PEOPLE. YOU ARE MESSING WITH THE WRONG PERSON AND GUILD. NOW GO TO HELL WHERE YOU ALL BELONG!" I yell, forming lightning come tell around the room. i  shock every person except for Kasumi and I, then let loose a huge amount of power.

The whole dragon fell into water and everyone who had been shocked had either died or gone unconscious. It was over so soon. My power had disappeared, I felt like I was going to die from the lack of energy. Water was seeping into the remains of the dragon and Kasumi and I were struggling to get us out. Kasumi freezes us in a bubble, keeping Oxygen in the small space. We wait until the ice moves away from the dragon then break out. I grab Kasumi and start swimming to the surface as quickly as possible. I feel arms wrap around me and then Kasumi release my hand. We both get pulled above the water with screams and laughs surrounding us.

I feel a warm embrace and kisses all over my face. "N-Natsu." I whisper.

"I thought I lost you again. The blast was so huge." He whimpers.

"What?"

"The dragon exploded. The magic power we sensed was horrifyingly strong. Was. . . Was it you?"

I stare at Natsu and the rest of the guild in complete shock. I remember what happened. I got angry. The whole place was filled with my magic and I blew the dragon to pieces.

"I killed all those people." I cry out. "They're all dead."

Natsu takes me in his arms again and kisses my forehead. "It's alright, Y/n. I love you so much."

"I love you too."

••• (Home) •••

I was takin care of Kasumi when Natsu walked over to Us and smiled. He took my hand when I finished patching Kasu.

"Thanks!" Kasumi says. I smile and nod then send him to bed.

"I can't believe that whole thing was your power! You're a really powerful Mage, Y/n. The power I sensed scared me. ME." Natsu and I laugh. "You know. . . The S-class trials are coming up again soon. I bet Gramps'll make you a contestant with us this year."

"Maybe, that would be awesome." I say, yawning.

"Y/n?"

"Yes?"

"Do you want to go on a date tomorrow? To the woods, a picnic and a day away from everything." Natsu smiles his signature smiles.

"Well, of course. I'd love to, like I love you!" Cheesy, I know.

"I love you too Y/n." I yawn Again and lean towards the bed.

"I WANT TO SLEEP!" I yell, jumping face first into the pillows. Natsu cuddles close to me and I sleep by him again.

It was a quite night, the first we had had since Kasumi had become a part of our family.

A/n:

I know this is shorter chapter but I have a block and idk what to write so I'll try to think of stuff to update soon! Thx for the support on this fanfic and I'll update again soon! ~Maddie