Chapter Thirty

Natsu X Reader 30

Natsu's Pov:

Y/n was back. I was angry at everyone right now. Master Makarov broke us up and then this happened. I'm always mad at Gray. I was mad at Lucy and Erza and Levy and everyone. Everyone was sad and I didn't like it. I was mad at Y/n. She left me for 3 months.

"I got hurt before I went to the cabin.." Y/n said as she explained to me.

"Okay, okay. Let's do it!" I smiled and hugged my girlfriend.

"Ah-" Y/n grunted.

"Y/n?" I looked at her with concern. "Are you okay?"

"I just feel sick. I usually do when I wake up." She fake smiles at me. "Give me a minute, I'll be fine."

"Okay. Emm, Kasumi, let's give her a little." I smiled at them and pushed them gently.

Y/n walked into the woods. 'She'll be back. She always is.'

••• (Y/n's Pov) •••

I walked slowly into the woods. My stomach turned and I groaned. 'What the hell?'

I felt my stomach jerk and I threw up. Tears came to my eyes. "Damn."

I walked back to Natsu, Emm, and Kasumi with a smile. "Sorry, I'm fine. Just a bit dizzy."

Natsu eyes me then grabbed my hand. "Lead the way, Y/n."

I walked forward, leading the three of them towards the large cabin. Once it came into view Kasumi and Emm started running towards it. I smiled at the two, walking faster. Natsu kept up fine.

"It's really cool! Is there food in it?" Natsu asked normally.

"Not yet, Natsu." I punched his arm. "You can go to the market place."

"Alright, fine, fine. I'll go get Happy and Charlotte. See you soon!" Natsu kissed me and waved me bye.

I got Kasumi and Emm to help me get the stuff Natsu had saved and start moving it into the cabin. It was such a pretty place, I'm glad I have this chance to live here.

"Moom! Mooom! Mom!" Kasumi called me from a bedroom. Emm was sitting by the window.

"Hey bud, what's up?"

"I'm hungry." He said quickly.

"Natsu is getting us some food, can you wait just a little longer?" I smiled and ruffled his hair.

"Yep! Can Emm and I go outside and explore a little?" Kasumi smiled up at me.

"Of course!" I smiled. "Don't get lost, alright?"

"Okay! Come on, Emm. Let's go." Kasumi smiled. I watched them leave and then sat down.

Kasumi seems happy. . .I'm glad. Now what the hell is happening to me?

••• (Kasumi's Pov) •••

"Emm?" Emm had been really quiet recently.

"Do you think that Y/n and Natsu would let me live with you guys?" Emm whispered.

"Of course! Mom and Dad are really loving. I'm sure they'll let you stay!" I smiled to him.

Emm was one of the coolest people I knew. He could be a she! She could be a he! His magic is amazing! He's super nice to me too!

"You really think?" Emm smiled.

"Yeah!"

I looked into Emm's eyes. I wanted to reassure him. But his eyes weren't there. Nothing was there. It was hollow.

"No. NO! NOT THIS! PLEASE!" My voice cracked. Tears streamed from my eyes. "NO!"

Blood started dripping from his hollow eyes and mouth. He smiled.

"Stop--" I fell backwards. "No...please stop."

Curling into a ball I sobbed. Something touched my shoulder.

"Kasumi? Kasumi! KASUMI!"

My eyes jerked upwards and I saw Emm. He was normal. He looked as he usually did. Fear was in his eyes.

"What happened! Are you okay!?" He cried.

"I'm fine.."

I froze and stared down.

"Something from the past is still haunting me.." I whispered.

We walked for a while, coming across a stream. I sat by it, resting my feet in it. Emm joined me by the rocks.

"Emm.."

"Yes?"

"Do you know what's wrong with mom?"

"I'm not sure, Kasumi. I'm sure she'll be fine though." Emm reassured me.

"But she's never this sick! Not even when she's been asleep like this.."

Emm's face brightened and he smiled. Like when I get a good idea or think of something nice.

"Kasumi.." He said quietly. "What if you were going to have a little brother or sister figure in your life in six months?"

"You think mom is pregnant?!" I said in disbelief.

"Well it makes since doesn't it?"

"YAY!! YAY!!" I shouted. "I've never had a sibling!"

Then I decided to run back home with Emm holding my hand. We burst through the door, hardly being able to hold in our theory.

"MOM!" I yelled. "MOM!"

There wasn't a reply.

"Mom?" I walked into each room, Emm following close behind. "Mom!?"

"Y/n? Y/N--" Emm's voice got cut off and I heard struggling. I flipped around as quick as possible.

"EMM!"

"One peep and you never see your mother or your girlfriend again."

Emm struggled. He growled loudly as the man called him a girl. Then I heard the man howl with pain. Emm was dropped and wiped his mouth. He had bit the man.

"Come here, Kasumi!" Emm called. We ran as the man stood.

But we could only run so fast and the cabin had limited hiding spots.

A/n;
WHOOP WHOOP
AN UPDATE
BE PROUD OF ME XD
~Maddie