Chapter Thirty-One

Nastu X Reader 31

Emm's Pov

Damn. Damn. Damn. Damn it! Kasumi--

"This way!" I called to Kasumi as we turned the right corner. He was staring at the ground while he ran. He looked horrified.

"What are we going to do?!" Kasumi finally cried out.

"We'll get to our room and then out the window. You can use your magic to make a slide, right?" I thought through the plan.

"Yeah.."

"Okay, we'll get out of this. I promise. We'll find Natsu and Y/n. Believe in me." I said quickly as Kasumi squeezed my hand.

"Okay.." Kasumi and I ran.

We ran as fast as we could to our room. I could hear the angered yells from the man getting louder.

"Let's go," I started. "KASUMI-"

Kasumi's shrill scream rung in my ears once again. "No. No. No no no no no no! PLEASE NO! LEAVE ME ALONE!"

Kasumi whimpered and cowered away from the man. I ran over and grabbed him, dragging him to the window. What the hell is going on!? What's up with him?!

"Listen, Kasumi, I can help, just make a way out. If you don't we'll both die!" I shook and shook Kasumi. He didn't stop his hysterical screaming.

•••(Kasumi's Pov:)•••

The man.. His eyes, they're gone, blood dripped from his mouth as he walked slowly towards me. His teeth soon sharpened themselves as he laughed maniacally.

I feel myself be dragged away. I scream louder. 'They've finally got me. They've got me and I can't escape. I will never escape. That was the consequence. I knew it was. And now it will haunt me forever.'

"Listen, Kasumi, I can help, just make a way out. If you don't we'll both die!"

The voice was distorted and quiet. I was being shaken. I felt my stomach turn and a hand across my face. Everything turned back to normal. Emm was holding onto me.

"Kasumi.." He whispered. "Please.."

I stood up, the man was close to us. "Stand back, Emm."

The man looked at me strangely and Emm stood back. I closed my eyes and let my power start to flow out of me. My power shot out of me quickly. I wasn't holding back. A small tune started playing in my head. I started to hum it. I heard screams of pain as my lips curved up into a smile. I opened my eyes, laughing. 'This is the point of no return, Kasumi. You could die..die. Hmm. Die..'

"Die.."

I stepped forward. Closer and closer to the man.

"Die..Die..Die. Die. Die die die die die!" I was laughing uncontrollably. I whipped my head to the ceiling and continued laughing.

I'm gone, now. He's taken control. 'Hello, again, my brother.'

'Hello..Kasumi. My small brother.. Oh how I've missed you.'

•••(Emm's Pov)•••

Kasumi closed his eyes. I stood back by the window, wanting to watch his powers.

Small shards of ice started heading impossibly fast towards the man's body. I heard him scream and yell in horror. Kasumi's lips curved into an insanely horrific smile. He opened his eyes, which were now pure white. He laughed.

"Die.."

I reached out to him, he had to stop.

"Die..Die..Die. Die. Die die die die die!" He started laughing. Both of us, the man and I, had gone quiet. I saw as Kasumi's eyes and nose started to bleed. Him smile was maniacal and blood drizzled from his lip.

"Kasumi-"

"DIE DAMN IT!"

He had lost it, completely lost it. His expression turned from maniac to murderer in less than ten seconds. He looked angry.

"Please-- PLEASE STOP ILL DO ANYTHING--"

"Die~ Die~" Kasumi started singing. "Ice shards in you chest~ They burn like hell before they kill you~ Sloooowly~ Painfully~ Soon, you will die!"

I had never seen so much ice and blood at once. I was scared. The screams and lullaby. Finally, Kasumi ended it. He crafted a spear and sent it flying into his chest.

"Slowly~ Painfully~ Now, you've died."

Kasumi looked at the man's body with anger. He stepped over to the man.

"Don't ever make my brother scared. Ever." a laugh, "you see, he can't handle the horror like me, Kasumi is such a small child."

What was he going on about? His brother-

"Where did you put the young woman that Kasumi cares for so much, anyway? Oh, right, you're dead~"

Laughter erupted from Kasumi's throat. What was wrong with him? I reached out to him to ask him what was wrong.

But he fell. He passed out, he looked pale and cold. He looked as if he had been working for a day straight and then finally passed out.

Well, in all honesty, he looked dead.