Chapter Twenty-Two

Natsu X Reader 22

Y/n's POV:

I ran to RavenSeir as fast as I could. My sides burnt and my heart was beating as fast as it had ever beat. I had to get back as fast as I could.

When the guild came into view I went faster. I pushed myself further. I felt miserable but I knew it was required. I hit the door of RavenSeir with a force that was weak for me but strong for someone normal.

"I. . .need to. . .find. . .Nate and Kami." I gasped for air and panted.

"Y/n?" Kami's voice rose through the crowd of people looking at me.

"Kami! Where's Nate?" My heart rate slowly returned to normal.

"He's with your mom. Why?"

"WE NEED TO GET HIM NOW. HE'S IN TROUBLE." I ran to her, grabbed her arm, and pulled her with me.

"What's going on?"

"I remember everything that happened before RavenSeir. My name is Y/F/N. I am a Lightning Dragon Slayer and Mage of Fairy Tail. My lover is Natsu Dragneel and I was raised by a dragon, Shaeliea, and she disappeared right before I met Natsu. Now we need to get Nate. We have to get out of here!"

I slammed my mother's door open. Nate was being held by his neck by her. Kami screamed.

"K-A-mi." Nate choked out. He was struggling.

I ran up to my mom and tried to punch her. A forcefield was around her, keeping me from getting to her. I attacked the field with magic over and over.

Tears came to my eyes as Nate smiled at me. I beat on the field.

"Let him go mom. Just let him go." I cried out. "He's one of the only people I have left."

Something must have hurt her because the field went weak and I broke through. I slammed my fist into her jaw and she dropped Nate. I picked him up and ran. Kami helped support him as we ran. We were about a mile away from the guild when Nate ran by himself.

"Where are we going?" Kami asked.

"To my guild, Fairy Tail." I replied.

"WHAT!?" Nate yelled. "YOUR GUILD!?"

"I'll explain later, alright? It's not safe at RavenSeir anymore. I'll let you hang at the guild for a few hours then if you want to join, I'd be happy to show you around, introduce you to everyone."

"I think it's a great idea." Kami laughed. "Nate, are you okay?"

I turned around and Nate just smirked. "So you remember now."

I stopped.

"How did you know."

"Oh, darling, isn't it obvious? How did you go this long without knowing?" Kami stood beside me. "I'm the one who drugged you, you idiot. I AM THE ONE WHO WANTED YOU DEAD!"

He laughed. His voice was ice cold.

"N-Nate." Kami stuttered out. "This isn't you. It can't be. I was with you when they brought her back. You couldn't have."

"Kami. Shh." I ordered.

Nate fell.

"DARLING HOW COULD YOU NOT KNOW!? HA. HAHAA! HOW COULD YOU NOT KNOW!?" He laughed. Coughed. Then completely passed out.

"NATE?!" Kami screamed out and ran to him.

"No, it's alright. That wasn't his voice anyway. It was my mother's voice. That's what she was doing with him. She was in him. Like a possession, but once she realized I knew she had to leave his body or she would die. My mother drugged me and made me come to RavenSeir. And if I'm not wrong, she killed Mika too."