Chapter Sixteen

Natsu X Reader 16

Natsu's pov:

I wait for Y/n to wake up. I had been awake for hours but she was tired. She fought off the whole dark guild. Turned out that the whole guild was in the dragon she went after. Only a few members made it out alive and they were in different dragons.

"Uuhmrmm." Y/n's exhausted voice greets me as I enter her room again. "Natsu? Are you up?"

"Yep!" I laugh. Y/n's hair was a mess and she was obviously still tired. "Good morning, Y/n."

"Morning. You want breakfast?" She mumbles.

"Yeah. Don't forget our date tonight!"

"I know, I know. I can't wait!" She laughs. she gets up and walks to the bathroom to get ready for the day.

••• (after Y/n comes out of the bathroom) •••

Y/n's  H/c locks were braided into a crown around her head. She was wearing a F/c crop top with sleeves that fall lower onto her shoulders. She had on denim shorts and f/c flats to match her shirt. She was beautiful.

I noticed a bright red on her cheeks and laugh. "Have I been staring?" I say.

"Y-yes." She stutters out. "How do I look?"

"Beautiful. Like always. . ." She laughs.

••• (Woods) •••

I pull Y/n to a small cabin that had been built a while back. It was abandoned after a few days so I thought we could stay here for the next few days.

She laughs then gasps as I take my hand out of her view. "We're here!" I yell.

He smiles at me then kisses my lips. She then looks at me and runs outside. I instantly run after her, laughing.

"Natsu!! Come find me!" She yells, then runs from the area she yelled from.

It was a while before I got any sign of her. I followed her scent until I reached a small clearing. There was a gang of people there, then I heard Y/n.

I heard her scream.

A/n:

I know, short. But I'll try and get a few longer chapters out soon. I have an idea for what I'm going to do so bear with me! Luv you guys for sticking with me! Bye! ~Maddie