Chapter Twenty-Five

Natsu X Reader 25

Y/n's POV:

Natsu was still sleeping when I woke up so I made myself breakfast. I decided to bathe considering the events that had happened last night.

I grabbed a (f/c) crop top that had buttons at the top and (f/c) skinny jeans. I grabbed my favorite pair of (f/c) converse and dragged myself into the bathroom.

I got into the bath and rested for a little, thinking. I decided to get out after twenty minutes, assuming Natsu was awake by now. I put on my outfit of (f/c) then grabbed my choker from Mika. I slide it on then left the room. I left my (h/l) (h/c) hair down.

"OI~" I heard Lucy's voice echoing outside my door. I looked to Natsu, who was naked and still sleeping at the moment, and groaned.

"Come on in!" I called out. The door opened and I felt Lucy's arms wrap around my neck.

"Hey, hey, hey!" She laughed.

"Yo." I grunted then went to the kitchen.

"You look cool, what's the occasion?" Lucy asked, eyeing my outfit.

"Nothing really. I just wanted to dress nice, well, niceish. Is there a problem?" I replied.

"No, of course not! You look nice is all. Where's Natsu?"

My heart skipped a beat at the mention of his name.

'Oh he's just lying in the bed naked because we screwed around last night!'

Yeah. I'll just not say that.

"He's in bed. Don't wake him please, he's tired." I mumbled.

"You sure seem tired too, what's up?" Lucy asked, concern shining bright in her eyes.

"I just. . .haven't slept well since Mika died. It's nothing, I'll try and sleep more, don't worry about me, okay?" I nodded in assurance.

"Okay, well, I wanted to give you this." Lucy handed me a box. "I'll see you at the guild later, come pick up Kasumi there whenever, okay?"

I smiled. "Yeah, okay. I'll see you later Luc." I did a sort of salute and nodded her off.

I sat down and drank a little bit of milk. After ten minutes I heard a groan from our bedroom.

"Y/n." A scruffy voice called out. "Where are you?"

"Here I am." I poked my head through the doorway and waved.

"Did you bathe yet?"

"Yep. I'm going to head to the guild if you want to bathe and get ready. I'll meet you there?" I smiled as genuine as I could but it still had to look phony.

"Hey, are you okay?" Natsu questioned.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Don't worry about me!" I tried to smile again.

"Okay, I'll trust you." Natsu smiled and rubbed his head. "See you soon then!"

"Bye, Natsu." I mumbled out a goodbye then left.

•••(At The Guild)•••

"Kasu!" I called out when I walked into the guild.

"Mom~!" Kasumi ran into me and hugged my waist. "I made a friend!"

"Oh, really? Where is he?" I laughed.

"Moooooom, their name is Emm, just call them that okay?" Kasumi smiled a genuine smile.

'Them? Their? Emm? Don't you tell me Kasumi.-'

"Y/n!?"

"OH. MY. GOD. EMM." I yelled. The kid ran straight towards me and I picked them up and twirled them.